SHORT 27: THE CLAMBURGER SONG!

8:00 Am In Banjo's room...

The scene shows Negataros, En, and Banjo are hanging together in Banjo's room as they all are feeling bored nothing to do but laying around on the bored...

''Groan*, damn i'm so bored~" Banjo complained.

"Same here." Negataros agreed.

"So... any idea on how are we going to spend our day today instead of doing nothing?" En questioned as Negataros and Banjo are thinking on how to spend their day today.

''Pranks on the old lady again?'' Negataros suggested.

"Too boring, we already done that a bunch of times already man." Banjo told him "How about we pissed Second user off again by stealing more of his beers?''

"I don't think it's a wise idea to steal his stuff today, remember that turkey incident... the guy's still mad about it, and besides (Walking over to the fridge opening it) we still have a bunch of beers here so there's no need to steal more for today." En reminded.

"So, what are we supposed to do then sleep?" Negataros asked in irritated until a few seconds of silence...

SNAP*

Banjo snapped his finger and caught the two's attention, turning their heads over to him and seeing him grinning about something as he got himself an idea.

"I got it, I know how we're going to spend our day today." Banjo said with a grin.

"And that would be?"

"Yo, En, remember that one old song we used to sing back when we were still alive?" Banjo questioned as En blinked twice in confusion and tried to remember the song he just told him until his eyes widened in realization as he finally remembered...

"Oh~, that song." En remembered.

"Yeah, you know it alright!" Banjo said, still grinning, as Negataros is confused about what they were talking about and feeling a bit left out.

"What song?" Negataros asked.

"Oh, back in the old days when me and Banjo were still alive, we used to sing this ridiculous song on the stage once-"

"And we were a hit!" Banjo said finishing En's explanation.

''Seriously?'' Negataros asked with a nonchalant face.

''Hehehe, well~" En tries to explain it, as he moves his head closer to Negataros's ear, whispering something to him "It was a hit alright, and by hit, I mean we were hit by a bunch of tomatoes by the audience and got kicked out after that."

''Oh, I see." Negataros said in understandment before looking back at Banjo.

''And let me guess, you want us to sing this song with you?" Negataros asked.

"As my backup singers, so yeah."

''Sigh*, Normally, I would disagree, but at least we have something to pass the time anyway." Negataros said as En nodded in agreement.

''Well what are we waiting for let's go, but first I need you guys to get me some things like a fur coat, a piano, mics, a stage, and a clam burger." Banjo told them.

''A clam burger?" Negataros said in confusion tilting his head.

''Uhh, that's a weird request, but ok then when do we get em?" En questioned.

''NOW!'' Banjo shouted as the two ran outside to grab the things Banjo requested.

An hour later...