SHORT 21: DEMON MEETS PERIWINKLE!

In the living room.

After the users and Negataros finished watching Izuku from the outside world, they were having a discussion about Momotaros and Miruko.

"Man, who would've thought that red oni Momo and Miruko are dating in secret?" Banjo said this in disbelief before drinking his beer.

"Yeah, you said it." En agreed.

"But you have to admit, those two are great together." Nana stated.

"Yeah, like they loves to beat the crap out people." Banjo said.

"They even have big anger issues as well." En added.

"And they're small minded idiots who always thinks about fighting." The second user finished before taking a sip from his beer with the third agreeing beside him.

"Hey don't say that, at least those two are perfect for each other... you know, kinda think of it, we've seen a lot of people that are related to Izuku's imagins, huh?" Nana told them, causing everyone except Negataros who is ignoring them to get confused by this.

"What are you talking about?" Third asked confusingly.

"I mean, think about it, we've seen a bunch of people that are related to his imagination, like, for example, Miruko and Bakugo, both of whom are related to Momotaros, and especially Toshi and Kirishima, who are also related to that yellow hibernator named Kintaros." Nana explained.

"Hey, you're right. We have seen some people who are related to them, like that white bird Sieg, who acts like that Yaoyorozu girl." Banjo realized.

"Hmmm, the only people that I know who are related to that blue turtle guy, Urataros, are probably that electric idiot and that purple ball midget. I know those two are idiots, but you gotta admit they are good at lying and they're also total perverts like him." En said.

''Let's not forget, the green one as well name Deneb who is related to his mother Inko too." Yoichi added.

"Wait, what about the purple one though." Banjo said as he caught their attention.

"You mean that dancing dragon child that has the ability to control people to dance with him with just a snap of his finger?" Hikage asked, snapping his finger.

"Yeah, I wonder who's related to him?" Banjo wondered then turns his head to Negataros who is enjoying his drink.

"Hey, Nega, do you know anyone who is related to Ryuta Boy?" Banjo asked Negataros next to him, who stops drinking his beer and turns his head at Banjo glaring at him.

"No, and I don't care..." Negataros replied turning his head away then continues to drink.

"Figured you'll say that." Banjo said with a sweatdrop on his forehead.

'Of course. I do know one of them who relates to that brat; yes, I remembered it was like a year ago before meeting them; it was when my queen first invited me to her agency, till one day I met... her. Negataros thought as he recalled meeting a certain Periwinkle back at Ryukyu's agency.

Flashback before meeting with the Users...

The scene shows some of the female sidekicks are standing in front of their leader Ryukyu, the No. 9 hero, blinking their eyes in confusion when they see a black demon beside her.

"Uh... Ryukyu who's this?" The female ninja hero asked.

"Yeah, yeah who's that is he a new member here or is he some sort of guest?" The periwinkle girl asked curiously looking at Negataros.

"Patient Nejire one at a time." Ryukyu ordered.

"First off, I would like to introduce you all to our guest here; his name is Negataros, so I hope you all can get along with him while he's here." Ryukyu introduced as Negataros, glared at the two sidekicks in front of him, then scoffed and turned his head away, not looking at them.