part 10

*READ* Hey everyone!! So so sorry i haven't been updating as fast as i usually do, this story will most likely have very slow updates.. i've been crazy busy!! But i currently have some free time so here is chapter 10!! Also.. do you guys like this story? I have been thinking and i honestly just hate it.. It's so boring and cheesy- i'm very close to deleting it... Anyways enjoy reading <3

April 17th, 2018
Heathers pov:

I set a timer the next day to wake up a little earlier to be ready for school..I really just cared to see moe at this point, i got up and went to the bathroom, changing into some mom jeans and a autumn colored sweater.

I brushed my hair, putting it in a low ponytail letting some strands go in front of my face. I put mascara and lip balm on, as well as putting on my sneakers. I grabbed my backpack and walked to my kitchen, popping some toast into the toaster.

I poured a glass of milk, sipping it. My mom came out of her room, coming up to me. "Hey baby girl, what you up too this early?" She asked. "N-nothing i just wanted to get up earlier.." I told her, getting my toast from the toaster setting it down on my plate. She nodded, "You look cute" I furrowed my eyebrows "Uhm thanks?"

I put some jelly on my toast and began eating it, i still had about 15 minutes until my bus comes but i didn't want to waste any time. My mom sat down, watching tv. I cleaned up a bit, finishing my milk and setting my plate and cup in the sink. I watched tv with my mom until i heard my bus honk.

I got up, i put on a light jacket and walked outside, to my bus. I got on and Natalie was back, i smiled of relief. Going up to sit down by her. "HEY!" I shouted. "Hey!" We gave each other hugs. She became very aware of how i looked. "Woah.. This for moe huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows, immediately denying. "What? Pft no! I didn't even get dressed up really." She smirked, giving me the look. "Sure! Mhm!"

I rolled my eyes, she could be so annoying sometimes. We laughed and just talked the whole ride to school. Soon it was time for hell, we all groaned and hopped off the bus, walking into the building. I looked for moe but couldn't find her anywhere, i didn't want to be tardy so i walked to my locker with Natalie.

"Hm so where's your girlfriend?" Nat asked curiously. "She's not my girlfriend, and i don't know.." I sighed opening my locker. "Well you jus-" We both paused, looking at the curious note that fell out of my locker, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and picked up the note. Opening it slowly but surely.

"Meet me in the bathroom."
-Ur mom

It was most definitely moe, i licked my lips Natalie hummed in response. "So she's writing mom notes?" Natalie asked, "I guess?.. I'll uh catch up with you later?" I told her. She nodded, going to class. I smirked and walked to the bathroom. It was quiet and no one was in the bathroom.. I was confused.

"Moe?" I asked a few times, walking to the stalls. I felt hands wrap around my waist, shouting "Boo!" I gasped and turned around. It was moe, i pinned her against the wall, "You thought that was funny?" She nodded, "Mhm" I rolled my eyes letting her go.

"What are you up to?" I asked. She searched me up and down, bitting her lip. "Well you look nice." She smirked, walking me backwards against the wall on the other side of the bathroom. "You didn't answer my question." I added.

"Why are you being such a crab?" She asked. I soon felt my bad hit the wall, i couldn't walk backwards any longer. She got close to me, i began breathing heavy, my throat hitching. She bit her lip, giving my neck a soft kiss. Her lips felt so nice on my skin. And i wanted them to kiss ever inch of me.

I leaned my head back into the wall, putting my hand through her tight curls. She was still kissing in the same spot, soon began sucking my neck. I shut my eyes, furrowing them. My mouth slightly began opening, i moaned quietly. I felt her hands grip around my torso, one of them unzipping my jeans.

I bit my lip, trying to not make it noticeable that i liked it. She put her hand in my underwear, cupping my pussy. I spreaded my legs a bit, wanting her to just put her fingers inside me already. She stopped kissing my neck and kissed my lips, i put my hands around her neck, trying to get as much of her as i could.

We both moaned, she began rubbing my skin, teasing me. I stopped kissing and looked down at her hand, groaning. She kissed my forehead, moving herself back to my neck. I moaned and we heard girls talking, then the bathroom door opened. We both screeched and hid in the stall. The girls didn't see us thankfully.

We tried not to laugh, we waiting until they left and tried to catch our breaths. Walking out of the stall awkwardly, moe leaned against the wall, hitting her vape. "So, we should get to class.." I mentioned. "Should we?" She asked. I gave her the look. She smirked, "Lead the way." "No you." I argued. "But pretty girls go first?" She said sadly.

I blushed, rolling my eyes playfully. We both giggled and walked to class. We didn't sit by each other in second hour, which sucked. But we always written notes to each other back and forth.

"Okay everyone, today I'm gonna be handing you a guided tutorial sheet through our lab today. We are doing a partner lesson, i already chosen your partners so no complaints." Mrs.Judy said, we all groaned. She laughed sarcastically.

"Olivia Herman, Stacy Clark"
"Ray hall, Jordan sponsor"
"Natalie Johnson, Steve Evans"
"Peter Faith, Evan Crud"
"Moe truax, Heather Nill"-

I sighed, looking over at moe. She had her arms crossed and she was looking down, smirking. We waited till Mrs.Judy was done giving out names. We walked to our table and i sighed. Setting my books down, "Well well well." Moe told me. "This isn't a surprise." Moe raised her eyebrows, "Tell me I'm wrong."

We laughed, opening our books to the pages given, starting on our work. We put on our science goggles and started getting our chemicals, working on our mixtures. We were standing side by side, working the problems out together. Moe was good at science, great at it actually. She wants to go to school for it.

She let me have a turn putting the chemical into the beaker, she looked at me, i tried to focus. "You look so sexy right now." She whispered in my ear, i snorted, "Oh really?" I asked trying not to laugh. "Mhm." She mumbled, "Well don't go too soon.. We have work to do."

A couple of hours went by, it was time for gym.. I hated gym, but it was only gym and lunch then school was over. I went to the locker room, changing. I was the only girl so far, i always came to gym earlier than everyone else. Someone came in, i looked over and it was moe. She hit her vape and walked over to me.

She groped my ass and i smirked, laying my head back on her shoulder. She gripped my throat, giving kisses on my neck. We swayed, i sighed. "Want to skip with me, doll?" I felt as if i was under a spell. Her lips felt so fucking good. I bit my lip, humming in response. "Are you sure?" "Mhm" "Positive?" "Mhm" I got my shirt back on and we sneaked out if gym.

We headed to our lockers and i got my binder and phone, leaving my coat and backpack. I walked out and met moe at her car, we laughed and got in. Kissing in the passenger seat. We stopped and drove off, "My place?" She asked. I nodded, bitting my lip.

-
Updating again soon today!! *Ignore typos*