part 7

———- leaving off from the last chapter

April 15th, 2018
Heathers pov:

I turned back and moe.. she was still staring at me. "What?" I began to turn red. She sat closer to me, "Can i kiss you?" She whispered. My breath got caught in my throat, i licked my lips. Nodding slowly, she got close to my face. Searching my body up and down.

I began breathing heavy, she layed her hand on my jaw. Giving soft thumb strokes, i began to bounce my leg of excitement. Wondering what was taking her so long. I couldn't wait any longer so i smashed my lips to hers, our tongues immediately circling around each other.

She was sucking my bottom lip and rubbing her hands all across my shoulders. I kissed her, then her cheek, all the way to her collarbone. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She was breathing heavy, holding on my body. I pushed her away, she was confused until i pulled her going onto my lap. I squeezed her ass, hearing her sigh.

I moved her to one of my thighs, i didn't even realize it until she was sitting on me, under her skirt i felt her bare pussy sitting on me...And a heartbeat.. I looked at her, shocked but i began rocking her hips on my thigh. She gave me widened eyes, her mouth softly beginning to open.

She put a strand of her curls behind her ear, her eyes shutting. She was breathing really heavily, whimpering. I rocked her much faster and felt her began following my movements. She moaned loudly, going back in to kissing me. My thigh was getting wet very quickly, she fell into the crook of my neck, holding onto me tightly like i was her oxygen.

I began rubbing her clit, wanting her to get close. She was softly moaning in my ear, biting onto my neck as support. She began humping my thigh faster, she gasped and i felt liquid coming from her onto my thigh. She looked down at herself, "Oh my god- I'm so sorry.." She told me, i snorted. "It's okay." We kissed again, laughing.

She soon pushed me away, getting on top of me. I pulled her face and collided our lips again, kissing like our life depended on it. We never pulled apart, only to catch our breaths. She stopped and kissed down my body, the frabic of my dress making her mouth felt like it was actually on my stomach.

I moaned, biting my lip as i watched her. She got to my private area, looking up at me. I spreaded my legs a bit, nodding. She nodded back kissing my pussy over my dress, i couldn't help but clench my thighs.

She raised the dress a bit, up to my stomach. I had red laced underwear on and she smirked. Noticing a wet spot. she looked up at me while taking off my underwear. She took a good look at me, staring and biting her lip.

I was confused, did she not like what she seen? Why isn't she doing anything.. I felt embarrassed and closed my legs, sitting up. "Are you okay?" She asked, confused. "Your staring.." I told her, crossing my arms. "Your beautiful..Are you scared? We can stop." She told me.

"Fuck no i don't want to stop..I just thought you didn't like it." I told her quietly, too embarrassed to even say anything. She nodded, understanding. "Let me just try something..Okay?" I nodded, trusting her. She spreaded my legs back open a bit.

She gripped my inner thigh, looking up at me while i felt her tongue on my pussy lips. She went a little farther back, sucking on me here and there. My back immediately began to arch, my lower started to raise. I threw my head back, trying to process what the fuck was going on.

I moaned, but i couldn't really feel any pleasure.. So i pushed her head into me, farther. I felt her smiling. She felt that i wasn't wet enough so she spit on my lips, rubbing her finger on me. I looked at what she was doing, she entered two fingers to start with in me.

I gasped, she came up to me, kissing on my neck. I wrapped my leg around her legs, trying to get her as close to me as possible. "Stop stop" I asked her. She took her fingers out of me and looked worried. "Did i do something wrong?" I shook my head, my words slurring. "No no, sit on me." She gave me crazy eyes.

"W-What?" I sighed, "You heard me. Sit on me." She bit her lip, nodding. She got up over my face, slowly lowering herself on me, scared she's gonna smash my face or something. She held onto the wall to keep herself up. I helped her get lower, i put my hands underneath her skirt, touching her ass.. I just couldn't help myself.

I began just giving her small kisses. She moaned quietly. I sticked my tongue in her and felt herself quiver. She began losing her breath, skipping some even. I began sucking on her skin, i felt her choke on mid-air, she moaned loudly, trying not to be loud.

Her pussy was raising, like she wanted me to stop. I pulled her down on me again, she began moving herself forward and back on my face, my tongue not missing any part of her. She was breathing loudly. It turned me on, i took on of my hands.. Slowly beginning to touch myself. I mumbled under her and she whimpered.

I was continuing my movements until someone walked in. Moe jumped off of me and it was Nat, "Hey guys do you want to-" She widened her eyes, i sat up and she was just staring at us. She gulped and shut the door. Me and moe looked at each other.

I covered my mouth, acting like i was itching my mouth. I was trying not to laugh, i heard her wheeze and that got to me. We bursted out laughing like we had some type of liquid in our mouths that we spit all over.

"We should probably go down there.. I don't hear any music anymore.. I think everyone left." She sighed. "Are you crazy?! That's gonna be so awkward.." She nodded, "Well it's a life or death situation.." I nodded, raising my eyebrows in agreement. "Cmon." She held her hand out, i looked up at her.