Chapter VII - Rerise

'No...' Takemichi thinks, his eyes kept on Draken's wounded body. '--This can't be happening.'

Mikey continues to fight, punching down each Moebius member that surrounds him. But he had already heard Takemichi's cries from afar and asks him. "What's wrong, Takemitchy?"

"Draken-kun..." Takemichi pants. "Draken-kun..." He looks over at Mikey with watered eyes. "He's been stabbed!"

Mikey's eyes widens when he actually sees the condition that his best friend has been left in. He hadn't expected his own vice commander to be taken down in such a way.

Just as he's about to make a move, more of Moebius attack him. But he handles them with ease. "Move!" He demands, thinking that it would be enough to threaten them. "Let me through, jackass!" He gets distracted by Moebius, unable to tend to Draken and Takemichi.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was stuck in her own fist fight with Hanma. She threw a series of punches and kicks, leaving hardly any scratches on the temporary commander. Though it's not like his own attacks had done anything to her yet.

Hanma raises up his left leg, but (Y/n) backs away. He switches to his right leg to attempt another kick, only to fail yet again after (Y/n) does the same thing.

(Y/n) closes in to swing a fist at Hanma, watching it get deflected by the wrist of his right arm. She gets caught off guard when the tall male uses his free arm to punch her across the face. She grunts and is pushed slightly, but isn't fazed.

The next time (Y/n) tries to punch him, Hanma moves his head to the side while using one arm to hold onto the extended arm. He uses his other arm to punch her directly in the stomach with a great force that shoves her a good inch away.

(Y/n) stands her ground and reacts quickly when he sees Hanma running up to her; She crosses her arms over her face, anticipating that he'd go for a punch, but she gets kick in the stomach. She lets out a much louder grunt than previously and rolls upon the wet floor, due to the overwhelming strength of that mere punch.

(Y/n) comes to a stop, resting on her side. 'Damn it...!' She clicks her tongue and gets back up, heaving for her breath. 'Is he some kind of zombie?!' She goes into a fighting stance, watching Hanma walking towards her.

Hanma keeps a feet of distance, his signature grin kept on his face. "Man, I'm exhausted!"

(Y/n)'s eyes narrow at his bloodlust. 'So this is the temporary commander....Hanma Shuji!'

~•~

Opening - Cry Baby by Official Hige Dandism

~•~

Takemichi's breathing becomes more uneven when he thinks. 'It's over....it's all over--Draken's dead.'

"Takemitchy!" His gaze follows the yell, coming from Mikey, but then his eyes return to Draken, who had just coughed out blood.

'He's still alive!' He realizes.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi's about to share sudden news with Mikey.

"Take care of Ken-chin for me!" Mikey requests before proceeding to fight more of Moebius.

'Huh?' Takemichi wears a dumbfounded expression, taken aback by his request. 'Me?' 

"Takemichi!" (Y/n) exclaims, earning her childhood friend's attention on the first go. "Take Draken to the hospital!" As she says this, she was holding onto the collar of Hanma's shirt. "Hurry!" She lands a mighty punch on his face, then alternates with her other. She makes eye contact with the blonde haired boy from afar. "I'll leave it to you!" She's forced to continue the fight with Hanma.