Chapter XV - One and Only

A/n - I have basically finished my school work for the semester! Meaning one month winter break! Which ALSO means, more updates! 

This book is not far from completion, but there's definitely gonna be a lot to unpack in the later chapters. And when I write that, I'm implying on (Y/n). So get excited for that.

Anyway, please don't forget to vote and comment! Tik tok or memes or fan art is greatly appreciated too! Please don't hesitate to talk to me through private message or on my social media!

And don't forget about the live streams that'll happen later this week, on my tik tok! Obviously, I haven't done them as often as I use to, due to school work, but now with my break, I have the ability to do so! So heads up on that! Most likely, it'll be Tokyo Revengers (of course) and to celebrate the season, Yuri on Ice, too!

Until then!

~•~

"Damn it..." Baji falls on his side, helpless to his weakened condition. 

'Huh?' (Y/n) is skeptical. 'Why did he just go down? He's right in front of Kisaki and suddenly he fell?'

Chifuyu doesn't even think twice to run up the car pile. "Baji-san!" He defensively stands in front of his captain, eyes locked with the third division captain. "KISAKI! What the hell did you do to Baji-san?!"

As calm as he is, Kisaki replies. "You saw what happened. I didn't do anything."

Rather than arguing with Kisaki, Chifuyu attempts to aid Baji. He goes down to the taller male's height, his body still propped on its side. "Baji-san!" His eyes go wide when he sees the blood leaking out of Baji's waist. He can already depict the source of this kind of bleeding. 

"You were stabbed?! When?!" Chifuyu questions.

Takemichi and (Y/n) react at the same time, eavesdropping on Chifuyu's words from below. Both had already knew the one responsible.

'Wait...' Takemichi's jaw drops in realization. 'So it was actually a serious injury.'

(Y/n) cups her hands over her mouth. 'No...' Her eyes dilate. 'No, this wasn't suppose to happen!' She can vividly remember witnessing Kazutora backstabbing Baji. 'I was suppose to protect Baji! Yet when I turned my back for that one second....!'

"Hurry up and call an ambulance!" Mitsuya orders to one of his underlings, to which they oblige.

Chifuyu couldn't contain the anger that whelmed him. This was obvious by the look on his face. "Kazutora..." He tilts his head over his shoulder, stealing a glance at the former Toman member. "KAZUTORA!" He screams at the top of his lungs, as though it was to resist himself from beating up Kazutora then and there.

Kazutora remains at the same spot he had fell at, sitting on his knees. "But it's not..." He mumbles quietly. "I'm not..." No one can comprehend what he's saying, nor what he's thinking. "Damn it...it's not..."

But regardless, it wouldn't lessen the severity of the situation at hand.

~•~

Opening - Cry Baby by Official Hige Dandism

~•~

'Crap! This is just like Draken-kun said.' Takemichi notes internally. 'If Baji-kun actually dies, it'll be just as Kisaki wants!'