A child was born, namely, Meghan Sullivan. She was born into a family of wealth. She never cared for anything nor anyone. All she wanted was chaos, drama & more chaos.

Unlike her bro & sis. She was the black sheep of their family. Whilst her sister,Shirley & brother,Mason- showed respect,kindness & love... She chose hatred,bitterness & disrespect. In turn, almost everyone despised her- except her mother who loved her whole heartedly but it went unnoticed by her selfish & evil daughter...

When she died, she left a note confessing all the emotions she felt deep inside. Caused by her daughter,Meghan...

Meghan my little baby. U've always been different & special to me.

But it's a shame to say that u have grown to make me-ur mother-ashamed to say u're my daughter.

I loved u dearly. I really did, more than I've ever loved ur siblings. But u always tossed my love aside.

But I still love u my wonderful little girl. I know u think it's too late but u still can change.

She fulfilled her mother's wish... She quit her job & lived a normal life like everyone else...

She had a boyfriend who loved her unconditionally, whatever sin she had committed In the past, he didn't care. He loved her with her flaws. To him-she was perfect ...

He proposed, she agreed to marry him. But unfortunately- life decided to fulfil her destiny that night. She was killed by a stray bullet from a nearby gangster war...

That was the story of Meghan Sullivan😭🤧

Life can be treacherous, but the fault might be urs... PEACE✌

Latifa in de hezzay💗