I woke up with tears in my eyes... it's always like this these days. I get tortured emotionally & physically on a daily basis.

Lucas married Me, then Alana... And now I'm the barren wife he regrets marrying.

I sometimes wish to disappear into thin air & never ever come back again. I'm always in pains from the merciless beatings I get from Lucas.

I still recall the first day he slapped me.

_______________

Flash back

Alana had just come by to apologise for her behaviour towards me all this while & I forgave her.

"I'm really sorry. I'd like us to be friends."

"No problem Alana. As long as you've realised your mistakes."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course... Why not? Let's just let bygones be bygones."

"I'm really sorry though."

"It's okay... Really... it is."
I said as I prepared to make Lucas' coffee,to go with his lunch...

He loves himself some black strong coffee. Says it keeps him 'alive'...

"Okay...Thank you very much. Can I be of assistance?"

"Could you please make Lucas some coffee, I'll come & fetch it after taking this up to hi-"

"Don't stress urself... I'll be right behind you."

"You're such a darling."
I said as I smiled warmly at her.

"Thanks. I try."

"Oh & please make it black & strong with two sugars."

"Okay... Noted."

..........

Later that day...

"Hey hubby?"

"Mhm?"
He sounded off as he hummed...

"I was wondering... since after our wedding we haven't had enough time to discuss baby stuff."
We got married 3 & a half weeks ago...

"So?"
That's odd... I thought he'd be happy since he always pestered me about baby names.

"You sound... weird. What's wrong?"

"Woman! Just stop irritating me further than I am!"

"Woman? Since when am I called woman ?"

"When I discovered that you were barren."

"It's not like we've tried for years... it's only been 3 & a half weeks & we only made love 3 times since you're always bus-"

"So what you're trying to say is that I'm the problem here? Right?"

"No no no no no... I'm trying to say that we can't los-"

SLAP!

I gasped as the slap carried an unexpected power that just blew me away like the wind blowing on a feather... I found myself on the floor with blood oozing out of my nose...

His werewolf is really strong! Dammmn!

End of flash back......

_________

He told me of the monster that lurks inside him & I've seen him before...

Even if he has this beast in him, it has never hurt nor tried to inflict any harm on me. But these days it seems as if it derives joy from the pain it inflicts on me...

And since after the slap, he hasn't touched me sexually, but rather, with the intent to hurt me...

"Lilliana wake up! I want you in my room... But take a shower first! You stink like road kill."
It was Lucas...

I'm used to the harsh words, they no longer faze me that much...

I bathed & wore his navy blue hoodie with black leggings... I rushed to his room.

"Get in here barren Slut!"
He shouted & I quickly got in.

"My beautiful wife's on a vacation for two weeks. And you'll be the one to take care of my needs from now til she returns."

What the hell!? No way...

"I can't Sir."
Yeah... he also told me to call him that...

"I wasn't asking, I was telling."
I shook my head...

"I won't do it."
I turned on my heels & ran towards the door... but he caught my hair & yanked me towards him.

"Ouch."
I yelped...

"Where do you think you're going whore? You can't run away from me bitch."

"I wa-wasn't tryna ru-run away... I on-only wa-wan-wanted to go clean my room."

"Is that so?"
I was now pinned against his torso, with his hand around my waist & his teeth nibbling on my neck,exactly on the mark (his mark ) & I shivered out of desire as I felt the butterflies In my stomach...

No matter how much I hate him, he still has the same effect as he did to me 4 years ago. Yeah... it has been the hardest 4 years of my miserable life.

He picked me up & threw me on their matrimonial bed. He had locked our old room & has kept the key somewhere, where no one would find it except himself... why? I don't know.

I sometimes think he still loves me...

He tore the hoodie off my body & started sucking on my nipples...

"No! Stop this!"
I tried to push him off of me, but he bit down on my nipple,hard! Making me cry out in pain.

"Do you like that? I've tried being gentle with you. Just know that whatever happens next is your fault. You caused it."

He walked to his closet... This is time for me to escape. I picked the hoodie from the floor & tip toed to the door...

Within a split second I was pinned to the bed... Damn his super speed...

"Bad girl! Very Bad girl!"
He tied my wrists & legs to the bed posts. So that I was sprawled helplessly on the bed with my *genital area* shamefully exposed...

I closed my eyes as a stray tear fell from my eye...

"Please Lucas... please don't do this. Please I beg you."

"Tsk tsk tsk... I have to admit, my wife doesn't satisfy me as much as you did. Let's see if you can still satisfy me."

"No no no no!" I screamed trying to thrash around....

"Oh my darling whore of a wife. I know you want me."

"No Lucas. Please. Don't do this."
With his malicious grin he walked slowly towards the bed & thrust himself inside me without care...

"Luc-ahhhhhhh!"
I screamed as he harshly pounded into me...

He kept on pounding into me for hours without end! As he came hour after hour & my body wasn't denying him any of my fluids...

"Fuck! I missed your tight pussy."
He groaned out of pleasure...

My vagina felt as if it was burning from the pain & torture it was receiving... I just let my mind drift away as tears slid down my face...

The man I love deeply is the one that hurts me the most...

.............

Pls do vote & share & comment😍