13

Lilliana

It's been a week & Alana is back home... Lucas hasn't been treating me differently, he treats me like his wife & sometimes he pampers me too much...

He says that I smell different & more alluring or rather- tempting as he'd always say...

Right now we're having dinner & Lucas keeps glaring at Alana, whilst she glares at me, whilst I glare at the food...

What?! I gotta glare at something! Plus I won't get to eat the food. If I even have a single bite, I'll just vomit everything that's left in my body to keep me energetic...

I think I've got heavy flu! I get toooooo tired & lazy these days. That's why Luc does everything. He cooks, like he used to. He doesn't allow anyone else to take care of me.

He washes my clothes of which we argue about, until he picks me up & locks me in my room til he's done. He makes me food even if I'm going to vomit it all when he's working on his kingdom,He doesn't allow anyone to even dare touch my door knob or else they're dead!

"Okay okay! Why are we playing the glaring game?"
I asked out of annoyance...

"You haven't touched your food yet Lilly. You have to eat. You've got the flu, remember???"

"Don't try & change the subject Luc-"

"Please eat Love."
He begged...

"I'm tired, can't even chew. I just wanna sleep."

"Okay... but when you're hungry just tell me."

"Will do."
I nodded...

"ENOUGH OF THIS!"
Alana shouted & I almost fell off my chair if not for Luc picking & placing me on his lap...

As he was glaring at Alana, I wiggled on his lap...

"Stop it... unless you want me to take you here & now."
He said smiling down at me. I instantly sat still...

"And as for you, home wrecker! If you ever shout anywhere in this house, I'll throw you out like the rag you-"

I coughed...And Lucas looked at me in panic...

"That's not a nice way to talk to a pregnant woman Luc. She's just having mood swings, aren't you Alana?"
I smiled warmly at her...

"Fuck off bitch! I don't even know why he's hanging onto you. You're barren for goodness sake!"
I got off Lucas & sighed...

I have to admit that, I'm truly hurt by her words...

SLAP!

"Lucas!"
I screamed as he had slapped Alana...

"NO! Stop defending her Lilly! She doesn't deserve your kindness, she cusses at you, mocks you, hurts you... but you keep on defending her. She turned me against you & got pregnant for me but you still defend her!?"
He shouted angrily...

"Please calm dow-"

"NO! JUST SHHHH! LEMME TALK TO HER!"

"Please Lucas. Please my King."
I begged...

"Stay out of this Lilliana."
He was still glaring at Alana & growling loudly...

I decided to kneel down... this is really hard!

"Lucas... Please forg-"
He looked towards me & his eyes immediately grew wide...

"What the FUCK are you doing Kitten!"
He picked me up & headed towards my room...

He placed me on the bed & pecked my temples, then lips...

"I'm comin-"

"Please don't."

"I have to put her in her plac-"

"Please stay... please Lucas."
He sighed, locked the door to my room & got into bed with me...

He placed my head on his hard but soft chest & he pecked my forehead.

"I love you Kitten."

"Love you more Wolfy."
We both laughed...and slept...

On the other side, Alana was grinning like a mad fool- even after being slapped...

....

Short I know... Sorry! I know u still love me cause u can't resist me😉😉😉🙄🤣