Epilogue

After 9 months of pains & swollen legs, my triplets had finally come.

Namely... Chase, Jace & Ace.

All boys.

For the fifth time in my life, I saw Lucas cry...*laughing in my brain*

Firstly, he cried when we went to a check up & he had heard our babies heart beats...

Secondly, he cried when I cried because of my swollen feet & pains on my body...

Thirdly, he cried because I had spent the first five weeks of my pregnancy in the hospital...

Fourth, He cried because I had spilled my ice cream on the floor & he was devastated because I had him buy more as punishment for my own doing...

Fifth, he cried as he held his three cute bundles of joy in his arms...

"She used to cry all the time."
Luc said, thinking that I couldn't hear him..

"Lies. He cried 5 times."
I said as I was holding Chase, Luc was carrying Jace & Alana was carrying Ace, and Lilly was with Kay...

Everyone laughed, by everyone I mean the whole fam...

Mom, my sister & his hubby (Darren). Kayla & her Dad (Morris). Alana & her mate (Josh) plus her Mom (Lana)
& last but not least Garth & his wife (Linn) & his lovely twins (Kegan & Meghan.)...

This time he wasn't here as a butler but he was here as family...

.

. .. .. .. ..

Just like in the movies, They lived happily ever after, lies... Everyone has their fair share of probs every now & then...

If this book sometimes confuses y'all... don't worry, you're not alone🤣🤣😅

Next novels/ stories ( KING LUCIUS AND HIS HUMAN! PLUS... HAPPY ENDINGS!... BOTH ARE SHORT STORIES😙🤪 )

Love u my silly billies😘

With that, I leave u with my fav words / lyrics.

We're all angels in disguise, but just because you got broken wings doesn't mean you can't fly, you know.
~PHORA_COUNTING MY BLESSINGS💗💙