"Fuck me harder Lucas. Cum for me."
Lucas groaned as he knotted all over the blond girl's body...

"Ahhhh!"
Her screams could be heard as he pounded into her once again... All that could be heard were groans, screams & flesh against flesh- as he pounded into her from the back - mercilessly...

"Don't cum yet..."
He growled & she obeyed out of pleasure & fear... He kept on pounding... In & out, but there was a problem.

No matter how many woman he had a day - it could be thousands, millions,billions or even Gazillions... He was still unsatisfied, his member would still be pointing foward, showing his arousal...

"Now."
He growled again... Showing his dominance...

The blond let loose of everything that was packed inside her, but unfortunately... His highness was still unsatisfied... As he pulled himself from her, his member was still stiff & hot. With veins all over it.

"Get out!"
He instructed as he ran a hand through his thick curly beautiful glossy jet black, short hair...

She hurriedly ran out of the room in shame, with only a blanket to cover her hour glass shaped body...

"Sire, there's a woman with a young girl looking for you sir."
Lucas' butler was standing at the door. He was used to his master's nakedness.

"Let me take a cold shower to cool off... Let them in."
He hated visitors/guests - but because he liked his butler - Garth - very much and didn't want to disrespect him, he refrained from growling.

"Noted Sire."
He bowed & left the room - closing the door behind himself...

.........

"Sire said you can come in..."
He led them to Lucas' study as he knew that he holds every one of his meetings there...

"Thank you very much."
They walked for about three floors, then they were led to a huge black double door at the end of the corridor...

They walked in - were given seats & asked if they would like some refreshments of which they rejected.

.............

After an hour, Lucas entered his study to see two women standing with their heads bowed, as a sign of respect...

"You can sit..."
He said walking past them to sit on his own comfy leathered chair...

"Thank you Alpha."
The older woman said...

"How can I be of help today ma'am?"
He enquired staring at the younger woman...

She seems to have a weak aura... But smells delightful
He thought...

"As the rules of this kingdom states- when a woman has put to bed - the mother of that woman should report the matter ASAP to the King."
The older woman explained as Lucas nodded...

"So I guess it's your daughter that put to bed?"
He said frowning, as he pointed at the younger lady...

"No no no! No sire."
She rejected almost immediately...

"Oh okay."
His frown was wiped off of his face as he heard the words flood out of the older woman's mouth...

"Tis her elder sister sire. She put to bed two healthy male children.Twins to be precise sire."
She bowed her head...

"And you... What's your name?"
Lucas asked the younger one...

"Her name's-"

"Can't she speak for herself?"
He interrupted the older woman...

"Ma name's Lilliana but my friends call me Lee or Anna. Or at least they would if I had any."
She chuckled & rolled her eyes...

"You have a beautiful smile."
Lucas commented unconsciously, when he realised he cleared his throat...

"Thank you Boss."
Lilliana showed all her teeth... trying to hide her blush.

"Boss?"
Lucas questioned whilst the right side of his mouth tilted upwards...

"Sorry Alpha."
She bowed her head but Lucas could still notice the smile on her beautiful face...

"How about you & I become friends? How's that Lee?"

"Really?!"
She lifted her head with a grin plastered on her face... Then frowned...
"But you're the King & I'm a commoner. So with all due respect sir... We can never be 'friends'... Ever."
She air quoted the word friends...

"Is that so, Sweets?"

"Yes..."
She nodded frantically... blushing at the pet name.

"I don't think so... since I am the King & I make the rules, then you are from this day my friend. Consider yourself befriended."
This time Lucas smiled as he saw her face light up... Then he turned to her mother with a Grimm face...

"Thank you for your visitation... if you need any help with the children or anything... contact me."
He turned to look at his prize, and smiled.
"You should come over tomorrow..."

"Consider me already here Bos- I mean sir."

"Call me Lucas."
He said grinning...

"Okay."
She grinned back...

As they left the study, Lucas was staring at her back, smiling...

What is she doing to me, I never smile nor grin...

Then she slightly turned & waved her tiny hand at him...

Beautiful...

He waved back with an even wider grin..

. Our mate... His beast, Mortimer said.

.........

Chappy 2😁

Wait... I know what u're probably thinking, why the fuck would Lilliana's mother sit there & let the King hit on his daughter? Welllllllll, it's cause she already knew she was his mate😉