Introduction

By Dodo Nodens

I don't have characters so yeah read it and enjoy.

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️

——————————————————————-

This story is not to promote god or any supernatural beings like ideologies, I simply made this for the sake of fun. I believe in god so please don't take it as a force of ideology or an insult to the way you live.

I do not work for any media of some sort that promotes religion to younger audiences nor hired by one, I am simply a straight 14 year old guy who has some crazy imagination that wants his imagination to be noticed. Yes I do simp for Jaiden Animations.

No hate meant to be sent to any countries mentioned in this story.

Also this is the final story of the SeiKU series, there will be sequels planned if I reach 300 subs and enjoy 😉

And for god sake don't cancel me in the near future Twitter Stan's.

Introduction

Hong Kong At Portal 17 alpha

The Uprising team soon found themselves in a cargo area of the station. "Looks like we're in Hong Kong" Ryan said, "is this the right thing to do"? Diana questioned, "Nah, we don't play by traitors rules" a lady from the team said, "corrections, we will take some then kill some" Ryan said pulling out his gun and shot a worker packing things up for the cargo, "CALL THE POLICE" one of the workers said then got hit with a metal bat repeatedly, "we're going to take this guy he seems Asian enough" one of lady said, "take this before we get arrested" the guy from the team said then handing her a piece of paper, then the team heard sirens outside of the station, "Well the police has came, time to get into your battle stations

Diana got into a nice spot behind a garbage truck then she heard a voice "You're the chosen one" the voice said, then a figure appeared from what seems to be an portal, it was a guy wearing (what Egyptian kings wear) with animal head replacing the regular human head "Hello don't mind stopping a bit, the figure said. "what do you want" Diana said pulling her rifle onto the figure, "come here" the figure said, "who are you" Diana said, "I'm Errorson Titus" Errorson said, "A Demigod that ruled a kingdom that discovered Errornite, but God decided to destroy my kingdom and take away my people from me, my goal is to overthrow the quote on quote real god from these idiots who think their fake god is real, let's work together and overthrow the Fake god, the real god is me, and it's forever me" Errorson said, "Well you can hop on I guess?" Diana said.

"IT'S THE HONG KONG POLICE FORCE SHOW US YOUR HANDS" one officers said through the loudspeakers, then FBI agents armed with weapons and armor closed into the entrance of the station, "they got a lot of weapons Sir Ryan" the lady said, "so the entire government has prepared for us" Ryan said, then a beam of light appear and accelerated all the police force around the entrance, "OPEN FIRE!!!!" The officer screamed through his microphone, the police force opened fire onto the figure but the figure retaliated and accelerated everything with the heat from the light, "hehe, you guys can come out" Errorson said.