Part one 1-10 chapters

Chapter 1: A Hero has been chosen (It's Jaiden Animations Quite Obviously) Jaiden

Location: At a Random Grocery store in Arizona

"That's 36.99 credits" the cash register said, "Ok hold on a second" Jaiden said then pulled out her phone to do digital pay, "Dang it,I forgot to log on to my account" Jaiden thought, "Are you going to.." "Hold on a minute, I will go to the bathroom for just a minute, " Jaiden said.

Then she walked to the bathroom without any notice, and sat in the bathroom stall, "Let's just open the app and just log on to my account and just get out and complete my groceries task" Jaiden thought, then she heard some conversations, it was some guy talking to another guy, "Wait a minute, the guys are a male right, that means I WAS IN THE MALES BATHROOM" Jaiden thought in a panic, "Nah probably the guy was talking outside the bathroom, I couldn't go wrong couldn't it, Yes I logged on to my account, and this day couldn't go too wrong....right" Jaiden thought.

Jaiden closed the bathroom Stall door and walked out normally, until she noticed people were staring at her when she's about to walk out the bathroom, "Sorry but did you do that intentionally?" The old lady said seem to be in her 50s, Jaiden soon looked backwards and saw that she came out of the men's bathroom. Jaiden was still in one place "Dang it I seriously shouldn't have thought twice before I entered..", "Are you trans or something" one of the guy probably in his 20s said, "Now what the heck should I do now" Jaiden thought, she can feel her body silently slaking, "What do I do what do I do" Jaiden though in panic, "Just be honest" the guy said "I... I..... did.... that by......... accident" Jaiden said slowly in a silent panic tone.

She walked back to the cashier, "Hi I'm back" Jaiden said awkwardly, "36.99 credits" the cashier said. Jaiden walked out the store, "finally, came out of that awkward conversation, Hope this day doesn't get anymore awkward anymore" Jaiden thought. She walked out of the store and accidentally tripped on a tiled sidewalk "whoops, OW" Jaiden thought in pain, "Awww thank god, that these groceries are stored in these portable devices, which are called light devices for some reasons" Jaiden said in relief. She picked up the device and walked back to her house.

"Ari, I'm back, Ari what are you doing?" Jaiden said in panic, "NO NO NO NO Ari bad boy" Jaiden said to Ari the bird, "God Ari look at what you have done, you logged out from all of my devices WITHOUT PERMISSION" Jaiden shouted at Ari, "Yeah for security purposes, I'm afraid that a hacker broke into our house and stole all of our personal data" Ari said in proper English, "Wait am I'm dreaming, wake up Jaiden"? Jaiden said, "You're not dreaming this is reality" Ari said.

"Oh Hi is this Jaiden" the mail man knocked on the door, "Yes Sir how is your day" Jaiden said,"good so my department has found a mail that seems to be from someone in New York" the mailman said then handed Jaiden the mail, "have a...OW" Ari pecked the mailman in the head "ARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Jaiden screamed, "Defending you, this evil beast shall rot in hell" Ari said, "man your bird is dam aggressive, and he can talk fluent English?" Mailman questioned, "Yeah uh sorry" Jaiden said, then closed the door gently. "Ari

"Dear Jaiden, Hi I'm Dodo, I'm a super fan of yours, I really hope I can meet you in person, I'm currently recovering from depression deep down I, I joined the Uprising I heard they are pretty chill guys, I give you this portable suit of my invention, I worked very hard on it so use this suit to join our mission to erase all chaos in this world and bring justice for all, sincerity Dodo" Jaiden readed, "what's this the box that my fan called Dodo sent me, I wonder what's inside" Jaiden said.

Chapter 2 Dimensional Mess (Alan)

Location Outpost 18

"AHHHH" The leader screamed in pain trying to pull himself out of the rumble, "Sergeant, are you ok I know I'm not" the leader said "Uh what in the freaking world happened" Guy said, "what's your name Sergeant" the leader said, "Daniel Hassocks, and we better get out of this sticky situation" Daniel said while lifting off the the heavy concrete boulders.