Part 7 61-70 chapters

Chapter 61 new place (Jaiden)

Location: around the highways outside of Florida

Jaiden sat back of the seat on some truck made or whatever by the dragonflies, it is quite techy, it's black, with cyan lights, and a cyan dragonfly logo on the trailer sides, and inside is with seats that are closely lined up on the sides of the truck with Multiple vehicles with the dragonfly logo on it,

"We are almost at our location, so guys get going," Timmeh said opening the truck door towards where the group is sitting, "ok that's quite fast I only got into a minute of my video on us politics" Demeta said, "I don't think little kids are suppose to watch. oh it's about the weak soldiers that the uprising sent, can you tell me the video"?Alan asked, then hopped off of the truck, "it's on YouTube and it's all over the news" Demeta said "it's the afternoon, here" Maeson said, "ok this is a military complex, I thought we are going on a field trip dumb me" Demeter said.

"Welcome to the site 08" Timmeh said then the group stared down on the hill at the entire busy complex of soldiers, etc. "my Mech should arrive tonight, and I will use the time to pick up Kreekcraft and sent him to the boot camps he needs some adrenaline in his body, and you can stay at the refuge area, and just ask the person in the dragonfly uniform with the volunteer tag on it" Timmeh said, "ok, and let's find this lady thing" Maeson said, "Bro can you just shut up for once every 5 seconds" Dani said, "What the HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME" Demeter shouted in anger and activated all of his weapons, "BRUH CHILL FOR NOW, you can help us find this lady thing," Maeson said, "ok so, let me scan the area" Demeter said disabling all of his weapons.

Chapter 62 Boring meetings (Dodo)

Location: NK Capital military council

"This is our latest installment of the prey bird experimented prototype 3.78, it can fly at light speeds, and has highly powered rail guns that can destroy pretty much any metal known to the universe thanks to its atom bypass technology, we will release it tomorrow" the lady in a scientist uniform said. "I think Jaiden just declined and straight up throwing it and can think less of it" Dodo thought.

The lady continued taking about the protype's abilities, "I have to do something about it oh I,got it" Dodo thought, "So I will like to scrap the prototype" Dodo said, "Dodo sorry but you have to listen, our scientists worked on this prototype it's prefect against everything that the universe can do, we cannot stop and delay it again" the other scientists probably in their 70s said in a Korean accent, then the people who are in the meeting protested against me, "EVERYONE QUIET"! The lady in the scientist uniform said, the meeting went silent.

Then guards entered the room and was about to pulled out The Who criticized me, "PLZ, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" the old guy said in mercy, "LEAVE HIM ALONE, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE" Dodo said, the guy breathed heavily, "thank you" the guy said, "you're welcome I like saving people" Dodo said.

Chapter 63 the new campus I guess (Sarah)

Location: Dragonfly Outpost 08

So I am brought into this stage with Gary, I think we're welcomed to this campus, I guess.

"So I want you to welcome Sarah, and Gary, they are from the uprising, and I congratulate them on being the new members," the guy said in a loud proud voice in the middle of the stage with a script, but the crowd didn't clap,there was some clapping at least. :]

When they got off the stage they were immediately at the center of the attention, it triggered Sarah's social anxiety. People who are about to go to their morning training looked at them with disgust, "ignore them, it's all right" Gary said.