Part 9 81-90 chapters

Chapter 81 Sorrow for Kreek (Timmeh)

Location: at a hotel in away from the capital, in the buffet corner

"So, how is it going Timmeh?" Timmeh's dad said through the iPhone , "yeah pretty fine, I'm doing great actually" Timmeh said, "nice, and I'm still recovering, so do your mom, she is fine, our house was destroyed by the way," Timmeh's dad said, "by what?" Timmeh asked, "I don't know, I forgot it" Timmeh's dad said, "ok, hope you're still ok, and bye" Timmeh said "you too there and continue to do what you do" Timmeh's dad said, Timmeh hung up.

"so, how is Kreek doing?" Timmeh asked point at Kreek with a hat on, "Yeah he is doing fine, he got a clean shave, and was shouted by the instructors badly" Kalya said then pull off Kreek's hat, "Kalya its not funny at all" Kreek said pulling the hat on, "hehehe baldcraft, let me take a picture of both of you" Timmeh said pulling out his phone, "cheese Kreekcraft, comn happy" Kalya said happily pulling off Kreek's hat again, "Yeah cheese" Kreek said bored.

"Did the pic come out good"? Kalya questioned, "Yeah sure is" Timmeh said showing Kalya the photo, "nice I share it with me, and I will add it to my favorites list" Kalya said, "seriously, why is a photo of me bald going on to your favorites list" Kreek said, "I like your haircut, or I'm breaking up with you" Kalya said, "man comn" Kreek said, Kalya walked out of the buffet with Kreekcraft with that unoriginal frown face. "Bye I guess," Timmeh said. Then suddenly Timmeh's glasses alerted, and a Notification popped up in front of Timmeh's digital glasses, "I guess it's up and time for my next meeting" Timmeh said then ran out towards the exit, "hey watch your step young man" one of the maids working at the hotel said angrily, "Sorry ma" Timmeh said fastly

When he got out, was stunned, "what the hell is that thing over there?" Timmeh said looking at a dark object in the clouds, then the object flashed an orange Led throughout the object, then a blast of laser blew the clouds into two. it was revealed to be an uprising spaceship, the dash of laser fired towards the ground, Timmeh ran off from the blast radius, and nearly made it out alive, "god, what now" Timmeh said in annoyance, Timmeh looked back, he saw a large hole of what's left of the hotel, "I guess the protocol has been activated" Timmeh said.

Chapter 82 bad timing (Sarah)

Location: hotel near the White House

Sarah looked out of the balcony window, and saw the ship heading towards them, "holy.." Sarah said, "what?, it's 7:00 am in the morning", Gary said looking at his watch, "no the uprising. They are coming for us" Sarah said getting stuffing her clothing into her baggage, "hold on I'm just getting started to pack, Don't leave me behind" Gary said taking his belongings and speed folding his clothing, "Gary we are going to die..", "shut I'm trying to stay organized" Gary said with an annoyed tone, "Gary, LISTEN, there is no reason to be organized in this death situation" Sarah said slightly angered, "comn, I can finish this folding process, just give me a minute" Gary said quickly.

Then an explosion roar can be heard, but this time even louder than before, "Gary, Fine, you don't wanna Listen then, Fine I will go" Sarah said annoyed, "FINALLY FINISHED, NOW WE CAN GO!" Gary shouted in relief, "Alright thank god that you finished the clothing before we got out,now let's get out of here, quickly before we die!" Sarah said then the two rushed out of the hotel room and got to the elevator.

"God do they have to lock the elevators during this emergency. Did someone tripped the fire alarms? " Sarah said confused, "well we could use the stairwells then" Gary said, Sarah sighed and looked at Gary, "let's get going" Sarah said.

They rushed down the stairs and they were meet with a disappointment and with an angry mob of people clumped towards the entrance with people in swat gear guarding the exit with their swat shields up and pepper grenades ready, "WOW, THEY FREAKING, ACTIVATED THE GODDAM SECURITY LOCKDOWN IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MOMENT, NOW WE CAN'T EXIT THE BUILDING, great" Sarah shouted, and the crowd of people looked at her, "uhhhhhh, nothing" Sarah said backing herself off of the crowd, "WE CANNOT STAY HERE, WE ARE GOING TO DIE" one of the person in the crowd shouted, "Sarah I think the mob is going to get chaotic very soon" Gary said, then a lady threw a rock at one of the swat guy, "LET US GO"! the lady shouted at the swat guy, then there was insults after insults coming from the crowd, then the crowd turned on to the swat guy.