Part 4 31-40 chapters

Chapter 31 Recital of Relief (Alan)

Alan found himself in a tent that is crafted with some dry cloth, "Oh you're awake" a lady said in a Arabic accent in some desert monk like clothing, "who are you and why am I'm here, you're not from terrorist extremist organization are you" Alan said in a panic, "what.....terrorist....organization? I found you on the ground,I'm Laffrey Freda" she said in a Arabic accent, "I'm Alan, I'm from the ETWF organization, I work as a military personnel" Alan said, "do you have friends" Laffrey said in a accent, "Yes, but they are captured by the Uprising" Alan said, "I know them they are conducting a ritual to resurrect the god that rebels against the star goddess " Laffrey said, "ok these people are some kinds of religious extremists going on, why are always some terrorist or chaos organization like the Uprising has some kind of religious motivation" Alan said, "Yeah it's a weird world out there, also drink this soup I made it's for better luck" Laffrey said, "Thanks I guess let me try it" Alan said.

[drinks soup]

Alan shivered his body as he ingested the soup, "was it good"? Laffrey said happily, "It was bad, what ingredients did you put in the soup no offense tho" Alan said in disgust, "Well I put in a leftover pineapple pizza the mixed it with ramen and other stuff this is the best thing I as a homeless person on the streets of California can get" Laffrey said, "you eat this stuff, just eat the leftover pineapple pizza then eat the ramen instead of mixing the two together" Alan said, "always I'm late to my morning prayers" Laffrey said the rushed out of the tent to begin her prayer.

"Hello?" Alan said outside of the tent, he could see the lady on her knees and hands down on the rug she was on, "Well have a good time doing your religion stuff, I guess?" Alan said, "we are getting out of here soon the star goddess says the corruption is spreading across this land" Laffrey said in a serious tone, "what is the corruption tho" Alan said, "corruption is when a part of planet doesn't do its job and start to have a mind of its own,and do its own thing. They are controlled by the Corrupted Obelisk and someone or something is attempting to hack the planet to produce this substance" Laffrey said, then showing Alan a black and purple rock, "this rock?" Alan questioned, "it's called Errornite" Laffrey said, "So this whole time we have been using this substance to advance our society turns out to be a virus that has a mind of its own!" Alan said in anger then slammed his fist onto the ground, "so that's why I lived a simpler life and humanity should return to its normal state without Errornite" Laffrey said.

Chapter 32 Way to find out (Dani)

Location:Pittsburgh

"We really need to get serious, we only have a day left" Dani said, "Ok I will fire up my detection so we can find out Jaiden location" Demeter said, "Yes Finally I can see my family again" Dani said, "we have to access a portal which should be down this house's basement" Demeter said pointing at a house, "how do we get in there without getting kicked in the ass" Dani said, "I told you about the swears, if I hear you say another swear word you're going to Brazil" Demeter said, "hi Demeter I'm going to kick your ass" Dani said.

"I'm not going to Brazil am I" Dani said, "yes I just did it for the memes from the internet" Demeter said, "I knew your a type that will steal memes, and always let's get down to the basement shall we" Dani said, "Alright let's go" Demeter said.

Chapter 33 messy (Jaiden)

"Ah I can finally breathe some fresh air after wearing this helmet for like a day,things can't.......oh my lord that one hell of a messy hair Jaiden"Jaiden said in disappointment, "Hey Jaiden,oh shoot I might have to take you to the barber or you can deal with it"? Timmeh said in a surprise, "Nah I can deal with it just give me a hair brush and boom I can get it done just under a hour" Jaiden said, "All right have fun managing your hair like a boss" Timmeh said, "thanks Timmy" Jaiden said, then Timmeh closed the door, "Uhhhh.......let's just get over it Jaiden" Jaiden thought.