Part 9 91-100 chapters

Chapter 91 what's that (Kreek)

Location: nothing, sun goddess's pocket dimension

Kreekcraft found himself in a bright yellow gold dimension of emptiness, "where am I" Kreek questioned, "Well where is Kalya" Kreek said, "you're dead, but I can revive you, with one single promise Kreek" the voice said, "what is it, Plz don't require me to kill someone" Kreek said, "yes, you have to kill someone but fight for the good" The voice said then a picture of the uprising shows, "wait they are the uprising, I can't defeat them" Kreek said devaluing himself, "no you will be joined by the five factions Voids, Divine Intervention, Flaming Phoenix, Iron Makers, Hanoi Valley kingdom, and the rebirths, this is my current arsenal of kingdoms I will use against this guy" the voice said then showing a picture of Errorson, "ok this guy is quite tough I don't know if I can beat him" Kreek said downplaying himself, "no you're not going to kill him, you're going to join forces with the factions to stop him" the voice said, "Kalya is waiting for you Kreek so get going" the voice said, then Kreek was teleported back to his own consciousness,

"Kreek! KREEK! Hello, ARE YOU THERE?" Kalya shouted, shaking Kreek's corpse, "KREEK!" Kalya shouted in relief, "what? Kalya stop" Kreek said, Kalya then proceeded to hug Kreekcraft "thank god you're alive" Kalya said in relief, "yeah but I have to save the world now, someone told me to stop this guy from take over this planet" Kreek said, "Yeah, now I look what I brought you" Kalya said then handing Kreek a pop tart, "oh thanks Kalya, I'm going to eat it" Kreek sai then munching on the pop tart, "Well it's good to see you alive" Kalya said, "remember our objectives Kreek" the voice said.

Chapter 92 Mech go rocket launch (nothing:)

Location: Outpost 08 Timmeh's lab section

The uprising has attracted multiple laser scanners surrounding the mech, then the mech suddenly activated its jet thrusters began to fire up, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OH" One of the operators said, then multiple Emp grenades has been fired at it but the mech jets thrusters keep getting louder, then eventually it began to fly and breaking the roof and bursting out to space.

Location: Secret Battle station in Washington D.C

"There is an Unidentified Object falling at 1.6 miles per second at the White House " the person on the computer said, "what is it?" the command in chief asked, "its partially made of an unknown alloy similar in power as what the alloy from the wall in the borders of North Korea, its traveling at 1.6 miles per second at Washington D.C" the person on the computer said, "it might be another weapon designed by the uprising, fire all of our last 5,000 nuclear warheads at it" the command in chief said through his walkie talkie, "Sir this object is going to land in like 5 minutes, and we have no time to proceed with the nuclear warheads", "I request immediate warhead attacks at the target" the command in chief said.

Then all of the leftover warheads fired onto the target, exploding all at once onto it.

"Oh my gosh what is that light" ,Dani said covering his eyes, "it's my Mech, god its Sturdy like that" Timmeh said, the Mech blasted through the atmosphere and reveal to be yes Timmeh's Mech, the Mech activated some of the thrusters to slow down itself and finally slowly landed. "Come be a warrior and defend humanity it's your creation" the voice said, Timmeh walked up to the big machine and touched the alloy, "I knew you will be still sturdy after this" ,Timmeh said then the mech lowered the cockpit and inside was the control station of the mech, Timmeh equipped the headset and the mech's led glowed and the door to the cockpit was closed, and the Mech standed up.

"TERMINATE IT!" the commander in chief said into his walkie talkie, then the soldiers began to fire upon the machine the mech struggled it off and blasted into space, "Jesus" the guy on the computer said taking off his glasses.