Ch 16

(Yunho's Pov)

While I chat happily with Seonghwa and Yeosang I hear Mingi's voice yelling to come back and turn my head to see Danny running through the park towards the wooded area his ice cream left forgotten on the ground. Frowning I look at Mingi. "What happened?" He looks at me frowning. "I have no idea. We were talking and everything then suddenly he took off running when the wind blew." Feeling immediately concerned I start taking off in the direction Danny went. Once I reach the woods I start calling in a slight panic. "Danny!" When I turn a corner on a trail it's then I see him hovering over some bushes.  Frowning I rush over to him about to yell and scold him but stop in my tracks when I see the figure in the bushes immediately going pale. I hear multiple footsteps behind me and I immediately turn my head in a panic. "Someone call an ambulance!" They all give me a look of confusion until Danny snaps in a dead serious no room for discussion tone. "Now!" It's then that Seonghwa pulls out his phone to call and Hongjoong walks over his eyes widening in panic when he sees the young battered boy. He then rushes over to Seonghwa to answer questions about the injuries and help lead the paramedics to the area. Once a group of paramedics rush over they carefully put the boy on the stretcher while another paramedic guy steps forward. "Do any of you know his name or birthday?" Everyone shakes their head no when Danny steps up. "His name is Cecil Raiden and his birthday is May twelfth." The man nods writing it down before asking more questions while Danny answers them effortlessly. Once the questions are finished he asks if Danny wants to ride with them. He immediately rushes forward and follows the man to the ambulance leaving me with the other boys and after a minute Wooyoung speaks up. "What was that?" I shake my head and look over at the others. "I have no idea but I'm guessing we're headed to the hospital." We then head to our car and start driving to the hospital that Danny texted us.