Ch 11

The next morning I wake up with a pounding headache. I grimace and rub my temples trying to relieve the pain. I then realize I'm being held in a firm grip and blush bright red when I see Yunho's arms around my waist. Squirming a little I try to get out of his grip but epically fail because he's way stronger than me. It's when I'm squirming that I notice the claw marks on Yunho's arm and I immediately pause. Gently tracing over the claw marks I immediately feel bad that I scratched him. Feeling movement I look up seeing Yunho's eyes open. He looks down at me and murmurs in a deep husky voice that immediately makes me blush. "Good morning." I murmur a shy "good morning" back before clearing my throat. "I'm sorry I scratched you. And I'm sorry I don't remember why." He gives me a reassuring smile. "It's okay. And it's my fault I gave you a catnip ball and it kinda made you intoxicated and you freaked out when I tried to take it away." I immediately look embarrassed. "I'm so sorry." He gives me a gentle hug. "It's fine. Now how about we check out some of your new clothes and let you try on an outfit." I immediately perk up and nod smiling wriggling out of his arms and run over to one of the bags of clothes. I pick some jeans and a shirt but I look curious when I realize that the jeans already have a tail hole. I look over at Yunho in confusion and he smiles. "We found a clothing store for hybrids." I smile and nod then grab some clothes and run off to change. Once I'm done I skip out of the bathroom and head towards the living room immediately grabbing everyone's attention. I smile shyly and motion to the clothes. "How do they look?" Wooyoung speaks up smiling. "You look great! The jeans really show off your figure." I blush when everyone agrees but pause when I don't hear anything from Yunho. Frowning I look over at him to see him just sitting there staring. "Yunho?" He snaps out of it and looks at me giving a little shy smile. "You look amazing." I blush shyly thanking him then go to sit in the floor in front of the couch my back against one of Yunho's and Mingi's legs. I then feel someone massaging my ears and I immediately melt purring tilting my head to see Mingi smiling. Purring happily I melt back against the couch basking in the good feeling. After a moment I see Hongjoong look at his phone before he quickly jumps up. "We're late for practice!" Everyone immediately groans but starts getting up. I reluctantly move pouting a little to let Mingi and Yunho up. Mingi smiles down at me once he gets up and pets my ears. "Don't pout we'll be back as soon as possible." I purr a little and give a small smile back. Mingi then runs off and I get up looking at Yunho. I give him a small smile and shyly wish him good luck with practice. He gives a small smile back but leaves without saying anything. Feeling a little confused and sad I follow him to the door and wish everyone goodbye. I'm then left alone and I sigh going to grab my new phone and start trying to figure it out trying to wait up for everyone but I end up falling asleep curled up in Yunho's bed instead.