Ch 6

(Danny's Pov)

As soon as I smell his scent I freeze for a second. Once I realize he's looking at me I quickly wipe away my tears and sniffle before speaking up. "What do you want?" He sets the plate with a sandwich on it down on the nightstand before moving closer looking concerned. "What's wrong?" I stay quiet and stare down at the bed when suddenly I feel his hand on my shoulder making me flinch away for a second. I look up to see him frowning and I murmur a soft "sorry." He asks if he can sit and I nod moving over. He sits beside me before saying in a soft voice. "Are you still embarrassed about this morning?" I give a little nod. He frowns a little before speaking up. "You don't need to be embarrassed. Your sensitive to scents right? If my scent doesn't bother you then I don't mind sharing my clothes. You may need them adjusted though because your tiny." My lips twitch up into a small smile and he grins. "There's a smile. Now we're trying to understand you so we're all doing some research but can we ask you questions about things?" Blinking I smile a little. "Sure I don't mind." He looks relieved then reaches for the plate of food and hands it over to me before handing me a bottle of water. "Here you need to eat something I know you haven't eaten all morning." I give a shy "thank you" before taking a bite of the sandwich. Making a happy noise I gobble it down before drinking the water. I then relax back against the headboard and rub my eyes. Yunho smiles softly at me and carefully starts to get up. "Go ahead and take a nap I'll wake you up at dinner time." I gently grab ahold of his hand and pout up at him. "Please don't leave." He hesitates before nodding and sits down beside me. I then lay down next to him and slowly drift off to sleep unconsciously purring and nuzzling against his arm.