Epilogue

It's the day Cecil gets discharged and I'm bouncing my leg anxiously awaiting for the car to pull up to the dorm. Once we reach it we get out and I immediately run over to Yunho after helping Cecil at. As soon as I reach over to Yunho I hug him tightly nuzzling against his chest. He holds me in his arms and I immediately purr feeling happy and content. He slowly lets me go and I slowly move from his side to lead Cecil inside but keep my hand intertwined with Yunho's. When we reach inside the dorm I made sure the others weren't all around the room so Cecil won't be overwhelmed. I give him a little reassuring look before breaking the news to him. "Um you'll be sharing a room with Mingi. Most of the things you need is already put away and everything. If you need anything our room is right there." I point out mine and Yunho's room before leading him to the room he'll be staying in. I give him a reassuring pat on the back before leaving him to get settled in and then drag Yunho to our room. I immediately jump onto the bed then hold my arms out pouting. "Cuddles." He chuckles softly and climbs into bed with me gently cuddling me close. I purr happy and content then slowly end up murmuring before I doze off. "Love you." I feel a kiss be pressed to my forehead and a soft murmured "I love you too" before I completely fall asleep.