Chapter 13: A Shocking Reunion

Luka POV

"Phew. I think that's all of them guards taken care of." Nino sighed as he sat on the ground to catch his breath.

"Do you think the prisoners will make it out?" Alya asked as she coiled her whip.

"Let's hope so. They deserve better than serving a tyrant." I said as I stretched my arms.

After freeing the workers and taking down the guards, we placed explosives in the factory. Before we have a chance to detonate the explosives, an arrow landed at our feet. We looked up and saw a man wearing an outfit that looks similar to Robin Hood, a woman in a black dress and fishnets and a man dressed in red. 

"Going somewhere?" The man asked as he notched another arrow in his bow.

"Wait? Shaun!? What happened to you?" Alya gasped.

"Shaun is dead. I am Black Hood." He replied as he fired another arrow at Alya. Nino stepped in between them and blocked the arrow with his shield. The trio jumped down  from the banister and darted towards us.

I dodged a spear flying towards me and punched Scarlet Spear in the face. He dodged and kicked me in the chest, sending me flying into a tree. As I got back to my feet, I dodged another spear flying towards me. 

"You want to know a little secret?" Scarlet Spear asked as he jabbed his spear at me.

"What?" I asked as I dodged the spear.

"The person who told The House of Owls about the location of The Outlaw's hideout was me." He said gleefully.

I stood shocked at what I was hearing. Greg was the one who told them about The Outlaw's HQ? Then that would make him a double agent. Scarlet Spear jabbed his spear at me. I stepped back, grabbed the shaft and broke it. 

"W-what?" He whimpered. I stabbed the shaft into his shoulder. He screamed in pain. I kneed him in the stomach before throwing him into the wall, knocking him out. I snapped of his dog tag and stomped on it, along with the akuma.

"That was for the Outlaws, traitor." I said as I turned to fight the guards, who were entering the factory.

Nino POV

I parried Maid Malicious' attacks with my tonfas and swung it at her. She used her shield to  block it and kicked me in the chest. I fell on my back and quickly rolled out of the way as she stabbed her shield onto the ground.

"Myra! This isn't you. You're being controlled!" I shouted as I blocked her sword swipes with my tonfas.

My words fell to deaf ears as she hit me in the stomach with the hilt of her sword. I crumbled to the ground, clutching my stomach. Maid Malicious raised her sword to finish me of. Until, a whip wrapped around her blade, preventing her from swing her sword. Alya tugged the sword from her hand, giving me the chance to whack my tonfa across her legs, tripping her over.  Her head hit the ground hard enough to knock her unconscious. 

"The Akuma is in her left earing!" Alya called out as she deflected an arrow, protecting the injured Zoe. 

I took off her left earing and crushed it under my foot. The akuma flew out and turned into dust.

Alya POV

I stuck my whip at Black Hood's bow, knocking it out of her hands, and kicked him to the ground. He landed flat on his back and before he got back to his feet, I stomped on his ring, breaking it and freeing the akuma. I picked up an arrow and threw it at the akuma, impaling it.

Zoe pulled the arrow from her shin and wrapped a bandage coated in antiseptic around it. Luka, after he defeated all the henchmen, helped her up to her feet.

"Are you alright?" Luka asked. Zoe winced in pain but nodded.

Shaun and Myra regained consciousness.

"What happened? And why is my hand does my hurt like hell?" He asked. 

"My bad. You were akumatised." I said as I helped them up to their feet.

"Thanks a lot." Myra said with a smile.

"There's something you need to know. Greg was the one who sold you out." Luka said.

"What!?" Shaun and Myra shouted.

"No way!" Nino gasped.

We glared at Greg, who was regaining his consciousness. Shaun grabbed him by the collar.

"Why, Greg!? Why betray us !?" He demanded.

"Did you really think that I was going to help The Outlaws take down The House of Owls? The organisation I was born in before I was removed after my father's murder by your mother's hand!?" Greg shouted.

"Is that all it was about? Revenge? Your father has murdered millions of innocent people in the name of peace! Of his so-called justice!" Shaun retorted.

"Those people deserve to die. They stood in my father's dream. I'm glad that your parents and your brothers and sisters are in hell." He jeered.

Shaun punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the face. He took an explosive from Luka and attached it to Greg's torso.

"Now you will join your father in hell." Shaun said as he activated the explosives. We ran out of the factory and locked Greg in. As we left, the factory exploded behind us, destroying all the nerve chips inside.

The workers cheered and thanked us for freeing them from The Owls' snare.

"I wonder if the others are doing ok." Zoe asked.