chapter 9

As the guy you assumed was kazutora punched the referee dude the fight started, you kept your eyes on kisaki the whole time , he was not on your good side and you knew that baji was going to attack him due to what he told that day.

As mikey got held down by some guys you started to get up but Ran held you back telling you it was dangerous to go in the middle of the fight like that and thanks to god kazutora got kicked by mikey, but as soon as you lay your eyes on kisaki you see baji hitting him, this was your time to go and intervene.

' Damn that hit was satisfying as fuck' you thought.

" Sayonara bitches , my time to shine" you salute the brothers and went towards baji.

As you were near him you saw kazutora attacking baji so you pushed baji to the side and the knife barely missed you.

You also noticed that he lightly cut into baji's stomach while you pushed him away.

" Fuck off you raggedy bitch " you kicked kazutora

" Y/n , baji -san ARE YOU OKAY?!?" takemichi and chifuyu asked you as you nodded.

" Y/n what are you doing , i told you to not get mixed in my business" baji said .

When you pushed him to the side a knife fell out of his pocket and you carefully picked it up without anyone seeing it and threw it far away, you didn't know what he wanted to do with that knife but weren't letting him hurt himself or anyone else.

" Baji you have your plan and i have mine" you struck your tongue at him.

As he and kisaki started fighting you noticed how he managed to go near mikey that was beating up kazutora and started talking about how he wouldn't die from kazutora and how they have to stop fighting, as he reached into his pocket and didn't find any knife you spoke up .

" OI MIKEY , KAZUTORA... BAJI WAS ABOUT TO STAB HIMSELF SO YOU GUYS WOULDN'T FIGHT . DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?! WERE YOU GOING TO STOP FIGHTING WHEN HE KILLED HIMSELF HUH?!?" you screamed loud as kazutora started crying, at least he understood the gravity of the situation.

Mikey still didn't get off him but before approaching him you said to Takemichi and Chifuyu .

" Oi guys bring baji to the ambulance i called , it's outside" they agreed as they picked up the boy that was barely conscious by the cut and brought him to the ambulance.

" Mikey let's go , it's over" you said gently tugging him.

He didn't seem to budge as you glanced at kazutora that kept saying it's his fault.

" It's all my fault" he kept repeating.

" Mikey let's go" you said a bit louder.

He seemed blinded by rage and couldn't seem to hear you.

You started to feel lightheaded and your vision got blurry all of the sudden.

Your body fell onto the floor making a large thud sound as everyone looked your limp body.

" Y/NNN" Mistuya screamed as it caught mikey's attention .

He looked back at your body on the ground laying there on the ground , he made his way towards you and started shaking you .

" Y/n , Y/n , Y/N!?!?" he kept repeating as you could only hear his voice , you lightly touched mikey that was holding you and you felt warm droplets hitting your face as mikey cried.

" Oi mikey i'm just tired " you laughed while caressing his cheek .

" MIKEY I CALLED AN AMBULANCE BRING HER HERE" Draken shouted.

He picked you up and and brought into the ambulance in which he held your hand the entire time praying that you were going to be fine .

They took you to surgery and started working on it.
As the others waited outside for your and baji's doctors to come out to give the news , baji's doctor told them that he survived making everyone sigh in relief as they waited anxiously for yours.

After half an hour the doctors came out and told everyone that you were fine and stable and that you were never in life danger to begin with and that you only passed out due to exhaustion ,
making them cheer loudly, mikey started crying, he could have lost his best friend and her at the same time.

The day following you woke up to see that you were on the bed bext to baji's as he smiled at you .

" Y/n thank you for stopping me .. i dont know what would have happened if you didn't step in"

" Baji is said it's fine, i'll do anything for my friends , and clearly you needed a hand in your plan" you joked and you both started to laugh outloud .

Not soon after Draken , Takemichi, Mikey and Chifuyu came to visit you guys .

The scene made you full with joy that you saved him, you didn't want to imagine what would have happened if he wasn't here with you guys.

And mikey also hugged you tightly making you cry out of relief that the mess was over, he didn't let you go until draken pulled him off.

Credit : sina0407 on twitter <3——————————————————————————-Hello guys , today i literally wrote  four chapters as i wanted to reach this point, i really didn't like how it went in the anime so baji is safe with me <3 I will continue to post often a...

——————————————————————————-
Hello guys , today i literally wrote four chapters as i wanted to reach this point, i really didn't like how it went in the anime so baji is safe with me <3
I will continue to post often and i hope you like our crackhead y/n's adventures 💕
Stay safe and healthy