[F] Body swap | Wooyoung x san x yeosang

Words count: 890

Trigger warning: none

Plot: wooyoung and san are best friends and san also knows that Wooyoung likes Yeosang but Yeosang likes san. San in the meantime has a special magic wand where he can switch bodies and decides to switch bodies with Wooyoung

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Good morning woo." San greeted him on the phone.

" what are you calling me this early for?" Wooyoung said in a bit of laughter

"Just wanted to know if you were awake yet, you forgot to pick me up for school sometimes. Remember?"

"Are you still coming up with that? I never forgot it after" wooyoung got out of bed to grab some clothes from his closet

"Luckily you didn't"

" anyways, have you spoken yeosang?"

"Yeah i did, he will confess to me, i'm sure about that but i don't know what to say...

"Oh" wooyoung said sadness in his voice

"Wooyoung i know it is hard for you but i will always be there for you."

"I know san and i will try my best to move on, so what will you answer if he does?"

"I guess i will say yes. I hope that is okay for you." Wooyoung scoffed

"That's fine san, i support you anyways but i have to go now."

"Okay see you in school, don't forget to pick me up!" San said

"I knoooow!" He said before ending the call to dress up.

After dressing up he made himself some breakfast and checked social media.

Scrolling through instagram he found a picture of yeosang.

Wooyoung still was sad that yeosang didn't like him but step by step he is moving on, trying to find someone else who maybe can be his match.

After Wooyoung checked the time he grabbed his jacket and left the house to pick up san.

-

"You're on time" san joked getting on his bike waving to his mother before leaving with Wooyoung.

"You really say it like i'm always late when i'm always clearly on time." Wooyoung scoffed

"Most of the time you are but not always" san said

"I think i'm gonna talk to Yeosang when i'm at school."

"I wish i was you, i still remember when you switched bodies with Felix so he kiss Seungmin, it was adorable"

A sudden idea popped up in his mind.

"What if we switch bodies, then yeosang thinks it's me when it's actually you. How does that sound."

Wait. That seems a really good idea, i say yes"

"I have my magic wand with me so we can do it today."

"I'm already excited"

-

The boys arrived at school and headed to their lockers to put in their jackets before heading to the restroom to do their little thing

San got out his magic wand and used it on Wooyoung making him turn into San fully, now two san's.

San quickly changed himself into wooyoung not forgetting to change their voices.

"Wow i'm you and you are me now, how does it feel to be me?" Wooyoung asked

"Not important go find Yeosang and talk" san pushed him out of the restroom

Wooyoung looked around noticing Yeosang standing by the stairs.

Wooyoung walked to him.

"Hey yeosang" yeosang looked up with a smile.

"Hey san" wooyoung felt weird being called san when he is still him but he was excited.

Can we maybe talk somewhere more private? Wooyoung asked

U-Uh yeah of course. Wooyoung followed Yeosang to the yard

"What did you wanna talk about?" Yeosang asked

"Well... what do you think about me? Just in overall, how do you see me, just be honest please." Was Wooyoung literally trying Yeosang to confess to him and to san actually.

"I don't know how to say this but... i-i think i like you san, i liked you for so long. I hope you feel the same but i can't force you to love me so please be honest with me too."

"Such a coincidence, i like you too Yeosang, since i first got to know you i had that type of feeling for you." Wooyoung was speaking out his own feelings and his own words instead of san's

A smile appeared on Yeosang's face, yeosang moved closer pecking his lips.

Wooyoung didn't know what he was doing but grabbed his cheeks to pull him into a kiss.

The real san watching the whole scene from a distance.

After they parted they smiled before Yeosang decided to break the silent.

Y-You wanna be my boyfriend then? Wooyoung nodded pulling the boy in for another kiss.

Their lips were moving against another, wooyoung tapped the boy's lips for permission letting their tongues fight for dominance.

I see you handsome. Yeosang pecked his lips once more before leaving.

A proud san walked to him.

"Wooyoung i'm so proud, you got us together." Wooyoung laughed

"And i kissed him, i will never forget it."

"Let's go and change back before we forget" san said.

"No wait, can i please stay in this body? Only for today." Wooyoung asked

"Fine"

"School starts in five minutes let's go to our class. Luckily we are in the same class"

"I know" the boys headed inside to their classroom, wooyoung had to admit this was his best day ever and maybe it will happen again.

You never know.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎