[F] Meet my parents | yunho x yeosang

Words count: 1434

Trigger warning: none

Plot: yeosang visites yunho's his house and meets Yunho's parents for the first time

♧♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Yunho i'm so so so excited to meet your parents" yeosang chuckled

Yunho switched with a smile.

Yunho rested his hand on Yeosang's thigh squeezing it softly

"I'm glad you do, they will like you, ever since you became my boyfriend they couldn't wait to meet you"

Yeosang blushed.

Yunho drove up the veranda turning off the car, he took the keys out and unclipped his seatbelt followed by Yeosang after.

Yeosang couldn't help it but felt scared ans grabbed yunho's arm feeling the nerves build up inside.

Yunho opened the door being greeted by yunho's parents, his mother making dinner while his dad was watching tv.

"Hey son" she hugged his son kissing his cheek.

"Hey mom" she looked at Yeosang who looked kind of afraid for her, she showed him a smile making him more comfortable.

"Who is this handsome boy you brought with you" she bumped Yeosang's nose

"Mom, dad, this is yeosang, my boyfriend" his mother did her best to not scream at the cuteness.

"So he is the one you are continuing talking about"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Yeosang, we were already excited to see you one day"

"Damnit Yunho, you have such a good taste in men cause this boy is like candy, i just want to eat him."

"Mom... that's enough" she pouted

Yeosang clinged to Yunho's arm not knowing what to answer back.

"Yeosang is quiet, he doesn't say much but i will guarantee you that he will say something back"

"It's nice to meet you Yeosang, you deserve a warm welcome here." His dad greeted him.

"Is he eating with us?" She asked

"Yes and he will sleep over here, that isn't a bother right?"

No of course not, that's fine" she walked to the kitchen to continue making dinner

"Dinner is almost ready" she said

"Come then i will let you see my room" yunho grabbed Yeosang's hand

Yunho let Yeosang go inside first, he looked around the room. It had a soft atmosphere.

"It isn't really special but my bed is." Yunho started to jump onto it.

"I still do this, i have a strong bed." Yeosang joined him jumping with him.

Yeosang let himself fall on his butt, yunho crawled next to him.

"This room is better then mine, mine is just so neutral, you will see when you visit my parents."

"What is that?!" Yeosang pointed to an spider in a picture frame. He hide behind Yunho.

"Relax, the spider is fake but looks pretty realy I bought it i thought it was cool"

"Cool?! Don't you flinch when you see it? I'n afraid of spiders"