[A] Can we be free? | san x yeosang

Words counted:  1906

Trigger warning: suicide

Plot: san and yeosang are a couple, they hold it a secret cause their parents don't accept them to be together, their parents would abuse them. One day san sneaks in yeosang's house but get caught, they escape from home. they just want to be free.. And there maybe is only one way out

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Where are you going?" Yeosang's mother asked as she watched put on his jacket.

She thought he would meet san again after saying multiply times to stay away from him cause san made him change for the worst.

"Out, i'm gonna meet up with Wooyoung" she smiled at her son

Yeosang and his mom argued about this a lot, yeosang kept speaking up against her and defend san when she would scold him.

Yeosang's dad luckily does accept him, he was glad someone did, his dad tried confronting her but then they would fight.

San's parents don't accept him being at all, nor his nor his dad but luckily he had his sister, she didn't care if san liked boys or girls or whatever, she would always help and support him.

Sometimes yeosang wished things could be easier, why couldn't their parents just accept them.

"Alright sweetie have fun, i love you" she kissed his cheek.

Yeosang wasn't gonna meet wooyoung, he was gonna meet with san at the park to have a walking date cause it was their one year anniversary.

yeosang have tried dating girls before, he remembered the time his sister told her she likes girls. She didn't accept that at all. If she wouldn't change she wasn't part of the family.

She changed and now has a boyfriend but her feelings for girls never went away.

As yeosang arrived at the park he looked around but san was nowhere to be found. Yeosang was doubting if san would still come.

Maybe his parents were not letting him go.

yeosang put his hands in his pocket as a sudden pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. Yeosang flinched as he looked over his shoulder.

"You scared me" yeosang slightly slapped his arm.

"Hey my love" san greeted him with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Are you ready?" San said as he interlocked hands with yeosang.

San had decided for a walk past the park to the beach.

"Did your parents let you go out?" San asked as he looked at the floor while walking

"She did, i told her i was going to Wooyoung or she wouldn't let me go, and you?" Yeosang asked meeting his eyes.

"I lied to them I was going to meet up with friends, I don't know how I'm going to continue, I can't keep coming up with the same lie"

"Do you sometimes just wish you could be free?" Yeosang nodded in reply, he was really thinking the total same

"We must wait a little longer, i can't wait when we are older and can live our own live, out of parents control."

"I hope we can be happy one time" San sighed as he admired yeosang's beauty, he was happy he found yeosang and he didn't want to lose him but lately he has been thinking that he would lose him.