[A/M/F] we break up and we make up | yunho x yeosang

Words counted: 2613

Trigger warning: none

Plot: where yunho breaks up with yeosang because of a false rumor and wants him back when he meets him at a party of his friends three months after and end up with making up
-
What do you think about this outfit yeosang?" Wooyoung asked him as he showed him an outfit.

Yeosang got out of thoughts

Wooyoung and yeosang went on a shopping spree cause tomorrow there will be a party hosted at jaemin's house. A party they don't want to miss.

"It could suit you well, you should buy it" wooyoung sighed.

"Thinking about him again?" Wooyoung asked as he went to the changing room.

Two months ago yeosang's boyfriend yunho broke up with him so suddenly, the reason was that yunho thought yeosang cheated because of a rumor.

A rumor that turned out to be false.

Yeosang has been so heartbroken since then, he was dead, he was dying inside.

Yunho was the star of the school, a popular someone, like a celebrity in the school. Someone yeosang grew a crush on.

They dated for six months, other people were jealous wishing they were in yeosang's position.

The students tried to break them apart with a plan and they succeed. They showed yunho a photo of yeosang with a guy named Minho. And after a video of them making out.

Yunho confronted yeosang of meeting that minho guy and cheating on him.

Yes yeosang was meeting minho but only because he tutored him. Lastly the video that turned out to be a random video.

Yunho believed it, a day later the fought in the yard of the school and yunho broke up with yeosang that day.

Since then he never heard of yunho again, he blocked him everywhere, he stopped showing up at school, he didn't move schools but he was skipping school.

But after weeks he showed up again, in that short time yeosang tried talking to yunho only yunho putting his anger out on yeosang. He even slapped him.

Yunho changed, he changed to the worst, he made a group of friends and started bullying yeosang to make him pay for what he did.

But luckily wooyoung was there to protect him from them.

Yeosang heard from Wooyoung that people told yunho the rumor was false with the reason.

Now it was yunho's turn to be guilty for treating yeosang horrible when he was innocent. He never realized how much he missed him. How much he still loved him, how much yeosang actually meant to him.

Yunho wanted yeosang back.

He blamed yeosang right away after hearing about the rumor, when he should have trusted him.

Yeosang had been suffering a long time and yeosang was done with it, he had to forget about yunho and move on.

Yeosang will go to the party this friday and after that day he will forget about him, he promised himself.

But he didn't know that going to the party was a wrong idea, a really bad decision.

"It fits well right? I really like it" wooyoung said as he checked himself in the mirror in the changing room.

"I will get changed and pay for this outfit then we can go and eat something here okay?" Yeosang nodded. Tears visible in his eyes as he thought about yunho again