[F/M] Bubble bath | seonghwa x yeosang

Words counted: 1632

Trigger warning: none

Plot: seonghwa and yeosang have been busy for weeks with their new house, after it is finally done they decide to take a bubble bath together to relax which ends up in some soft sex.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Sangie are you ready for our last day of working for our house, we only need to put the last bit of furnitures then we are done. If i'm right the closet comes today and you have to help me with it"

"Is that all?" Yeosang asked making himself and his boyfriend some coffee.

"No today the couch comes too and uhm what was it... ah the dining table. But that's not all, we also have to finish the bathroom but that is only one thing and lastly we have to paint some parts on out wall in the bedroom, this will maybe take the whole day so i thought about having an relaxing bubble bath after also to celebrate for our first house together."

"Sounds good to me a bubble bath.. i have been working so hard the past weeks" he handed Seonghwa his coffee

"We... i told you to put milk in my coffee" yeosang rolled his eyes at the stubborn action of his boyfriend. He grabbed the coffee milk and poured some in.

"Is that good sting?" Seonghwa stared in disbelief

(Sting is a nickname for stubborn boyfriends)

"I told you to stop calling me that" yeosang leaned over face close to seonghwa's

"And who says i care?" Seonghwa stood up slamming his hands on the table they brought themself with them.

"You sleep on the couch tonight, lucky that it comes today" yeosang widened his eyes, he hated sleeping on the couch

As seonghwa started walking away Yeosang hugged him from behind.

"Please hwa don't let me sleep on the couch" yeosang said in his apologizing tone.

seonghwa had a soft spot for that tone in his voice and the way he called him hwa made him become soft.

"Fine.. you if you do a good job today with helping me i will think about it. Then i decide whether you can sleep with me."

"Okay, i will do a good job i promise" yeosang said letting go of his waist. Seonghwa turned around to give his boyfriend a kiss on his head.

"Let's go and get to work if we start now we will be done before dinner."

They went up the stairs to start with the hard work first, the bathroom. It wasn't pretty hard but this was more of a job for seonghwa. The sink. He had to mount the sink to the wall.

It was not just a sink but a sink with a cabinet to put in the towels and the other stuff like toothpaste and hairstuff.

As seonghwa was mounting the sink to the wall yeosang started to clean the house after working hard for it it was dirty from all the smoke.

Yeosang first swept everything together and wiped it again with dustpan and can and then threw it away, the last bit of junk that could not be wiped away with dustpan and can yeosang used a vacuum cleaner.

After going through all the rooms and places yeosang took a mop and wetted it with a bucket of water and mopped the floor to make it a bit cleaner.

"Baby you're doing a good job." Seonghwa said after entering their bedroom, the last place yeosang had to mop.

"Yeah i'm done now, i did every room in this house from the kitchen, the living room, the stairs to here upstairs"