5. thug passion

Omniscient

Oscar could not keep his eyes off of her as she danced

Oscar could not keep his eyes off of her as she danced. The man would never admit it aloud, but the woman had him mesmerized. Gabriella felt different to him. She was unstable but stubborn. She was fierce in her care for others and she was bold.

The woman was very bold. She had a pussy of steel. Oscar had met his share of strong women, women that he has also watched fall to this life. But Gabriella, something told him that this life would not take her so easily as it had done the women before her. The gang leader was intrigued, to say the least.

"Spook, it's your turn, fool", called a member of the Santos he was playing cards with.

Wordless he tossed down a card. His eyes were still trained on the dancing beauty as she moved her body to the beat. He could feel the blood rushing south as he watched her shake her ass effortlessly. Oscar knew that thinking with his dick was a bad move. While on the other hand, Spooky did not give a damn.

'Not her', he thought watching as a fellow member saddled up to Gabrielle.

His hands subconsciously clenched into fists damaging the cards he held atop the table. She pulled him closer. She was dancing against him backing that plump peach of hers into his groin. Gabrielle was putting on one helluva show gaining the eyes of many attention. His desire for the woman only intensified as their eyes met one another and she held his gaze while dancing with another man.

Oscar found himself watching her every move like a hawk. He could not tear his eyes from Gabriella if he tried. For the record, he did not try in the slightest.

"Fool, play a card", called another irritated member.

He glared tossing the crumbled cards onto the table. Wordlessly, he walked over to the stoop grabbing a bear. A familiar face falling onto his lap as he took a seat on an available chair. He frowned taking a swig of beer as his eyes watched greedily as Gabriella laughed and danced happily.

He would not admit it aloud, but happiness looks good on the woman. All he has ever seen from her thus far is anger and sadness. There was a darkness inside of her unlike any he has ever seen. One moment she was fine. The next, it was as if she would become an entirely different person. The mood swings made his head hurt.

"Spooky, pay attention to me", whined Daisy from his lap.

Oscar tsked tearing his gaze from Gabriella. The woman, Daisy smiled happily at the gang leader as she made herself comfortable on his lap. Gabriella's smile faltered slightly taking notice of the female happily perched on Spooky's lap. She rolled her eyes at herself. She had no reason to feel any type of way about the other.