Finale

Finale:

Emily's POV
It's been a week since my mother funeral, and I haven't been doing to great. I still think about the last thing I ever said to her. I'm back to living with the boys and Cameron since we had to move back after the baby was born.

Grayson actually grew to love the baby, and been spending more time with my sister. I'm glad he is, but I miss when he paid attention to me.

Ethan been taking me to see a therapist and he said he would see one as well for his mental health.

Cameron business been booming and she's been getting a lot of offers on her art design.

The boys and Cameron decided to lay off a bit now that I'm back and I can finally date! I guess they realized that I'm growing up now, and don't need to be collied every few minutes. I also think that had something to do with the new baby around because they had to pay ore attention to her.

What about me? Well I started dating my crush Lev and he was my first crush, kiss and boyfriend. I even still keep in touch with Sophie and she still keeps in touch with me. Sophie told me she's been doing okay at her new school and making some new friends but it hasn't been the same without me and to be honest I felt the same way back. We man plans to meet up with each other one day.

So a lot has happened over the past weeks and I hope the next few years my little sister won't make the same mistake I have or she will be dealing with Ethan and Grayson. Well anyways... this has been, My Life ad Emily Dolan!