Chapter 1

And of course we are starting off the new book with spanking because it titles "Emily's Struggles" for a reason.
***

Chapter 1:
Emily's POV
Well... the new school year is already off to the good start. I haven't even started school yet and already I'm in trouble. I was begging Cameron to stop spanking me because I had to go get to school. We were allowed to go to school again now that Corona was finally over but we couldn't go back to school unless we had our shots.

I broke one of her rules about invading her privacy because we had to share a room until her room was fixed and she caught me reading her journal.

According to Grayson she is allowed to punish me now that she's living here and the oldest. Cameron had never punished me before. I mean she gave me threats that she would and I never listened to her.

Emily: ow! Cammy pleaseeee!

Cammy was her nickname I used to call her when I was little because I couldn't pronounce her name.

Cameron: not until you learn your lesson about invading my privacy

Cameron said, continuing to bring my hair brush down on my probably red sore bottom.

Emily: I was bored of waiting for the bus, and found your hiding spot, ow!

Cameron was hitting all over the place including my sit pot which stings a lot! I don't know who taught her how to spank, but this was not how Grayson does it.

Cameron: not an excuse

Cameron continued spanking as I struggled against her knees. Then I heard Grayson's voice.

Grayson: *comes in* What is going on here? Emily has to catch the bus soon
Cameron: *stops spanking* I caught her reading my journal after I told her no
Grayson: *sighs* I told you what would happen if you invaded Cameron's privacy didn't I Emily.
Emily: yes... but it isn't fair! Also she was hitting so hard on Cameron!
Cameron: it's a spanking its supposed to hurt
Emily: But you're not supposed to bruise me!

Grayson looked over and I blushed embarrassed.

Grayson: Cameron stop, she had enough, you did kind of bruise her

Cameron stopped and rubbed my bottom and said.

Cameron: she'll be fine *pats bottom* get up

I got up from her lap and she made me look at her.

Cameron: no more touching my journal
Emily: *nods head* y-yes Cameron never again
Cameron: good girl

We heard a honk coming from outside as I pulled my underwear and uniform skirt back up, Grayson looked out my window and said.

Grayson: that's the bus. Hurry up and get your things, dont keep the bus waiting on you
Emily: yes sir

I hurried to the bathroom and washed my face, I checked the mirror in my bathroom and examined my bottom. I noticed my red butt cheeks and it was bruised a little bit not a lot. I jumped when I heard Grayson's voice against my door.

Grayson: hurry up in their little girl, you're not missing your first day
Emily: I'm coming!!!

I quickly ignored it and washed my face before hurrying to grab my phone and backpack. I said bye to the boys and Cameron before catching up to the bus.

Sophie: hey you made it, I was worried you were gonna miss the bus
Emily: don't worry I'm here my sister was just being a hardass. Ow!

Emily said rubbing her side and Sophie looked at her worried.

Sophie: you okay?
Emily: yeah, I'm totally fine

I haven't told Sophie I get spanked at home because it's embarrassing and it's between me and my family only.

Sophie: I miss middle school already, all these kids looks way older than us
Emily: Sophie these are just the kids on the bus, there's no way its gonna be this bad at school

When Sophie and I reached school we were shocked at how big their new school was. We looked at each other nervously and held on to each other's hand.

Sophie/Emily: woah baby!
Sophie: high school is big
Emily: It's like a castle, why did my brothers put me in this school again?
Sophie: They want you to have a better education?
Emily: *sighs* school is a lot of work, but I'm glad I have you with me
Sophie: thanks for convincing my mom to let me come here
Emily: I did not want to go to school by myself knowing all my other friends went to the other high school
Sophie: yeah high school wouldn't be the same without you

Sophie and I held on to each other and went to look for our homeroom. We met up with our friends, Lev and Jentzen.

Emily: Lev! *runs up and hugs him*
Sophie: Jentzen *hugs him*
Lev: hey girls
Emily: Where's Walker?
Jentzen: he... went to another school...
Emily: oh... well at least we have you guys right?
Lev: and Jenna, but she's in another grade (a/n: Jenna changed schools with them)
Lev: so... this is high school huh
Emily: yup apparently, thanks for convincing your parents to come here. You guys didn't have to do this for me
Lev: we did it because we want to stay friends with you guys, and my parents couldn't pass this down. They want me to get into a good college in case youtube doesn't work out
Emily: yeah I'm not allowed to do youtube anymore so had to be pulled out if I wasn't gonna do any other stuff and go to regular school. The boys found me a private school here close to home
Lev: that makes sense

The teacher came in and told us to take our seats and settle down and the bell rang for homeroom to start.

She introduced us as Sister Jane. We went over guidelines and the rules in the school. She said that we would have assigned names in classrooms. We had to follow our dress code with our uniforms. The dress codes were extremely ridiculous. We couldn't wear jewelry, make up and we had to take hair out of our faces??? What kind of school did my brothers put me in? Like I know this is Catholic school, but why is it so strict with the dress code, let's not forget that our hair has to be put in different ways or we would be sent home if we aren't dressed properly.

They also allow corporal punishment in this school, and the paper must be signed by a parent or guardian to allow them to punished us. I was not giving this form to my brothers. No way!
(a/n: yeah I know spanking is not allowed in school in California, but this is just fan fiction so it's allowed in my stories.)

After Sister Jane went over the guidelines, she gave us our schedules and let us go explore before the bell rings for class again.

Friends: we want the same classes

I looked at Sophie's while Sophie looked at mine. Lev looked at Jentzen while Jentzen looked at hers.

Emily: man we only have art and bible study together
Sophie: I know right, it sucks. Do you boys even have the same classes with us *shows them the schedule*
Lev: yes I have bio and gym with Sophie
Jentez: and I have science and math with Emily
Emily: great we don't even have the same classes with our crushes
Jentez: at least we all have lunch together, we won't be separated for too long throughout the day, we just gotta stick together
Lev: plus we can always add a new crew to our gang.
Sophie: that's very true, I'm glad we made up with everyone before we left, quarantine really got everyone to change their motivate
Emily: I agree

*bell rings*

Emily: well... that's the bell...
Sophie: time to be separated, until lunch time

We all hugged each other before walking our separate ways to our first period class.