Dirty Clothes.

/Songs about Glenn & Lacey's love/

We heard a car alarm going off like crazy. We all look out the front to see a challenger flying past us. I look to see Glenn in the drivers seat with a huge smile.

I sat back down in relief. He's okay.

We all sat back and watched the road pass by and the sun setting. I nervously fiddled with my fingers. I killed a man. Well not intentionally, but I didn't give him a fighting chance. I think morales caught on to my nervousness.

"Nobody's gonna be sad he didn't come back....except, maybe Daryl." Morales gave me a sympathetic look.

That didn't calm my nerves. Whose daryl? I'm guessing family. I was also anxious about my mother. I was hoping and praying she would be there. It felt as though the ride took decades. We finally made our way up the hill and arrived at camp.

Morales tells Rick and I to come meet everybody at the camp. Rick looks to me exhausted and uninterested.

"Come on. Have hope remember?" I smiled at him.

I climbed out and he followed. He put his arm around my shoulder. We've been through a lot together. It kind of makes him like the dad I've never had. I look to see Andrea and another girl run towards each other crying. I'm guessing it's her sister. Morales runs towards a small family and holds them close. I just smiled slightly while looking around for her face. I didn't see her. I looked to Rick who had the same blank and hopeless expression. He didn't see his family either.

Glenn walks over towards us, "we wouldn't made it out of there if it wasn't for the new guy." He smiled at me and whispered, "of course you as well." I just smirked at him and looked towards the ground. I felt Rick rub my back as if to comfort me.

"Hey Shane! He's a cop like you." My face lit up and I looked around panicked. He's here. My father is here. Well it could be anyone but what a coincidence. Rick seemed to recognize a face in the crowd. I looked to see where he was staring. I caught his glare and found the face. This was my father.

"DAD!" A young boy yells and runs into Rick's open arms. A woman races after him and hugs Rick and the child.

I stood there dumbfounded. I don't know if I should tell him. What should I do?
Rick quickly grabs my arm and looks at me, I knew what he was asking, I shook my head. He gave a reassuring squeeze and I just slightly smiled. I'm going to tell him.

Each step my stomach dropped further and further. My heart raced and my breathing became very labored. I felt my ears burn and cheeks flush. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a folded up paper. I stopped in front of him and he just gave me a look of confusion. I said nothing and just handed him the paper.

He looked over it for quite some time until his gaze met mine. His eyes swelled over with tears as he grabbed my face. It was like he was inspecting every inch of me. I just smiled and began to cry. He pulled me in close and tight. I've found my father.

The entire group looked at us confused as to what was happening. Shane pulled away from the hug, "I have a daughter." He laughed.

Everyone smiled and laughed. Rick walked over and hugged us both. I was happy once again.

He brought me to his tent and fed me until I couldn't move. We talked for hours. He asked about my mother and where we lived. I told him my life and what I was doing before this happened. He had so much love. He apologized over and over about the abuse that I had to go through. He told me how he had searched for me but my mother kept us hidden. It was wonderful and I couldn't believe that I had found him. We hugged and walked back out towards the group. I have my real father finally.