Chapter 1: The Move

Photos aren't mine unless I say so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Aldera Junior High•
*No One's P.O.V*

It was just like any day at Aldera Junior High, students heading to class or lunch and teachers preparing their lessons for the day and the usual beating for our main character Izuku. You can't be a hero if you can't even protect yourself from us (said Bully #1). Can't even believe someone like you could believe you can be a hero (said Bully #2). These comments were the less harmful Izuku as heard form his tormentors. Right Bakugo (said Bully #1). That laugh Izuku used to love hearing that laugh but now it is something he is afraid of hearing in this situation. Of course, someone like useless Deku can't do shit and you ever told Deku, he could be a hero is a dipshit (said Bakugo). Izuku always feel a part of him being taken apart when Bakugo harms him physical, verbally, it hurts the same. Deku look at me when I talk to you little shit (yelled Bakugo). Izuku instantly looked at Bakugo when he did Bakugo made an explosion right in is face cause him to fall over and scream, crying and covering his face. Shit dude (said Bully #2). We gotta get out of here (said Bully #1). They did leave so no one knows they were the cause of Izuku injury but older students found Izuku and took him to the nurse office.

^After Lunch^
•In Class•

Midoriya Izuku (said Teacher). It was silent expert for some laughter and snicker till someone speak out. He was taken to the Nurses office sir (said Student 1). The teacher did sigh at this. Again and what for a sprain ankle (said Teacher). The class did laugh at that expect a few. No sir his eyes were damaged (said Student 2). That means (said Teacher). Before student 2 could answer their was a knock on the door and the teacher says "come in" and come in was an officer and the principal of Aldera Junior High and the nurse. What is the problem sir (said Teacher). It as seem that one of your students as been attacked (said the officer). And that student was (asked Teacher). Midoriya Izuku (said the Principal). People did looked at each other and soon starts to stare at Bakugo and his lackeys. What happened to Midoriya (asked Teacher). Well their is a chance that he can become blind (said the nurse). And we came here to ask if any of you saw what happened to Mr. Midoriya (asked the Officer). Everyone just shocked their heads no or just looked down and the lackeys just looked at Bakugo to know what to do but he just looked away no saying anything and once no one says anything the nurse and the officer heads out of the classroom heading to the next class but the principal stays and sigh at the class. I know that you all won't a fan of Midoriya but if any of you have information to say (said the Principal). Still no one says anything and the principal sighs one more time. Alright then, I'll tell you one more thing before I leave, Midoriya Izuku will no longer be attending Aldera Junior High, he will being moving with his mother to America (said the Principal). The principal did leave and the students just looked at each other guilty and shameless at Bakugo and his lackey but they could do anything else since they didn't want to be the next punching bag, so the day went on expect the next day the classes weren't lively since they lost the sun, their light, the heart of this year of students and they just blame Bakugo and his lackeys when it's all of their fault for not protecting Izuku, now they regret it expect for Bakugo and finally his lackeys ask why. Because know he won't get hurt for trying to be a hero (said Bakugo). But what he doesn't know Izuku is still trying to become a hero even with his injury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you guys will enjoy the newer/rewrite of this book and there will be new character designs of my characters and Izuku.

Word Count: 709