Chapter 1: Beginning

~No One's P.O.V~
(This takes place at the beginning of middle school for Deku, so first year of middle school).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe it your quirkless (said #1 bully). Yeah those people don't even deserve to live right Bakugo (said #2 bully). Yeah this nerd should just end it, he is just a pain for everyone (said Bakugo). Then Bakugo goes in front of Deku and punches him straight in the gut and falls down, so Bakugo's "friends" started to kick and punch and use their quriks on him and once they "taught" him is place they left.

~Time Skip 15 minutes~

As anyone seen Midoriya Izuku (asked the teacher). No (said the class). We have to find him the principal needs him (said the teacher). The class did start o complain but was glad they didn't need to take this test, so they did look around the school and two girls found Izuku beaten and so one went to get the teacher and once she had found the teacher, she sent one to take Izuku to the nurse and the other to help get the students back to class and this did take 10 minutes to get everyone. Hey Sensei, why does the principal need Midoriya (said #1 bully). Well most of you will be happy to hear but he is moving to America with his mother but it seems that we can't take this test, so just chat with each other (said the teacher). Oh man, we don't have a punching bag anymore (said #2 bully). What are going to do now (said #1 bully). We'll just find someone else idiots (said Bakugo). They did agree with him and chatted the rest of the period.

~Time Skip to Present day~

Alright brats listen up, with everything going on right now, we are sending eleven of you to a new school (said Aizawa). He was cut off by his students asking if he was expelling them and why and he can't do this and he did glare at all of them to shut up and they did. If you let me finished, we are sending eleven of you to a different school for your safety since this class as been targeted by the L.O.V for sometime now, you can ask questions now (said Aizawa). The students started to call out questions like what school and where is it and who is going and are there any sexy girls there (you know) then there was a knock on the door and the class went silent and 3 people came in. Hello class 1-A, as I can assume, Aizawa has told you everything (said Nezu). Umm no sir, he was about to answer our questions (said Momo). Mmm, oh then Aizawa, please continue (said Nezu). Alright the eleven of you will volunteer to go and the school we are going to is call Vinewoods (said Aizawa). A student calls out where is that. It is located in America (said Aizawa). What yelled the class, and Nezu says this cat thing is from there and will discuss about the school. Yeah hello there I am Nego Sam, or I am also called Flame Tail, I am one of the teachers at Vinewoods and I will accompany your class and teachers along side your teachers with Nego Rose and four of our top students in your year, any questions (asked Nego). And again questions are yelled out. Okay, well our dress code doesn't really exists to say, you can wear anything really, it just depends on your qurik and the eleven people will be in groups with Vinewoods students to help you with our "culture" I guess and you will be given dorms but will share with your group (said Nego). The question keep coming in and they decided who is going and who is staying.

Alright then the eleven of you will be given four days to pack and Uma can you do your thing (said Nezu)

Alright then the eleven of you will be given four days to pack and Uma can you do your thing (said Nezu). Of course, now all of you stand in front of me and stare into my eyes (said Uma). They did what she said and a bright light appears and then Sam started to talk in English and the 13 knew what he was saying but the others didn't (does not count Nezu). Alright class dismissed (said Aizawa).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright let me explain a few things in the sports festival, they had an open spot and so Shinso got it and Deku doesn't receive one for all, All Might still has it and doesn't pass it down and Deku does have a qurik and I call it elemental dragons and the next post will be pictures and information about the new characters I am adding and Deku's qurik.