Chapter 2: U.A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Class 1-A•
*No One's P.O.V*

Alright brats I have some information I have to give you (said Aizawa). This did get everyone to shut up and look at their teacher. Alright, since this class is know of getting injured and attacked by villains we will be sending some of you to a different school to study at (said Aizawa). Before Aizawa could continue the students started to yell saying "how unfair this was" and that "he can't expel us for villains attacks", Aizawa did get annoyed and actives his quirk to shut them up and it did. As I was saying you would just be studying under them for the rest of the year or until the villain attacks at UA calms down, so you will be volunteering to go to this school and you will tell me if you want to go or stay here at UA, I will be answering questions in two days and for the rest of this class you can talk among yourselves about it (said Aizawa). After Aizawa's talk he went straight in his sleeping bag and getting a few more minutes of sleep before next class and now the students are looking at each other trying to see who is willing to go or who would be refusing. Well I know for sure me and Iida won't be going (said Uraraka). Why is that (asked Denki). Everyone just stared at Denki and then Denki realize why since both Iida and Uraraka and injured (A/N: Uraraka got hurt from the entrance exam and Iida from Stain). Sorry (said Denki). Well I'll be going (said Shinso). (A/N: he got in as the same as Todoroki and Momo) So now people are just discussing what they are planning on doing and how they should approach this as well, soon class was over and everyone left for their next class with the thought "should I volunteer" , of course some don't have a choice in the matter.

^Next Day^

As soon class bell rings for class to start the principal of UA, Nezu and President Mic, they both walks in and stand next to Aizawa both at his side. Alright brats who is staying (said Aizawa). It was silent till Uraraka tried to speak. Uraraka and Iida you two don't get a choice you both will be going to be safer and to heal faster (said Aizawa). So students did start saying what they are planning (A/N: students going are Bakugo, Shinso, Iida, Uraraka, Denki, Todoroki, Kirishma, Momo.), after everyone said what they wanted the adults had the students step out with Aizawa and Nezu. Alright today you will be heading back home and packing you things (said Aizawa). The students did look confused since they thought they are staying in Japan. Oh I forgot you will be going to America, to a school called Vinewood (said Aizawa). The students were surprised about this and had many questions but knew they weren't getting answers. Tomorrow we will be meeting one of the teachers from Vinewood to answer your questions but you will need to come tomorrow at 5 o'clock sharp to have all of your things approved for travel but after you will head to my class for homeroom, now go (said Aizawa). And so the students headed out of the school to head home and Aizawa went back to his class to tell them the same thing he told the volunteers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pictures of the (ocs) characters and Izuku in next chapters.

Word Count: 591