Chapter 2: Vinewoods & Deku

No One's P.O.V

Today is the day they leave for Vinewoods but before they leave the school Mr. Nego started to talk. Alright before we leave, some pro heros are coming with us to make sure we are safe and one more thing don't start a fight with the school's dragon and before you ask, this is someone's qurik (said Nego). The students were confused and one person did want to start a fight with this dragon person and now they are in the bus going to the airport with pro heros Endeavor and Midnight (they ain't staying).

~Time Skip to America~

Once they got off the plane, they got their luggages and heading out but before they could Endeavor asked to talk with his son and they agreed and went outside to wait for Todoroki. Alright listen here, from what I read about their top students, two of them are females and I want you to become one of their lover got it (said Endeavor). Todoroki didn't answer and started to walk out and before he could go after him, Midnight came to get him for their plane and so he left. Alright students follow me to our bus (said Nego). They followed him into the bus and now they are in front of Vinewoods and a snake like creature came over to them and said. Why hello their U.A students, I am Mary Nego and I will be one of your teachers for the rest of the year (said Mary). Wait your first name is Nego (said a student). This did cause the teachers and some students to laugh. Why no, here we say our first name then last, sweetie (said Mary). Hey love are the top four ready or (said Nego). Only our dragon knows, the others are in the school assembly for U.A (said Mary). So where is he (asked Nego). Waiting for the other 3 to be called out (said Mary). The students were confused about what they are talking about, so a student asked who are they are talking about. You didn't tell them (asked Mary). I did, they are the four students that you will be assigned to once they come out (said Nego). Once Sam finished, they saw four teenagers/students running to them and apologized to Sam and Mary. You don't need to apologize you four but you do need to introduce yourselves and who is in your group (said Mary). The four of them said Yes ma'am. Hello I am Chase Bank and I have Kaminari Denki and Sero Hanta and Shinso Hitoshi (said Chase). Once your name is called go to that person and they will lead you to your rooms and their is an assignment for you once their (said Mary). The U.A students did groan about it but the Vinewoods students looked happy about it, so Chase and his group started to walk and talk. Hi my name is Jess Vallica and I have Yaoyorozu Momo and Jiro Kyoka (said Jess). So they started to head to the dorms. Hello I am Luna Andrew and my group is Ashido Mina and Asui Tsuyu and Uraraka Ochaco (said Luna). They left. Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya but (said Deku). But was caught off by Bakugo yelling Deku and running and exploding but Mary bite him and he was paralyzed. Sorry about that but we can't have someone attack our baby dragon now, let's head to the dorms (said Mary). The students and teachers nodded and the U.A teachers were the one to carry Bakugo and once they made it to the dorms, they saw the groups stand in the common room with boxes but once the students saw Bakugo state, the Vinewoods students ran to deku asking if he is okay and Sam explain what happened. Now that is over get these boxes to your rooms and start bonding (said Mary). The U.A students looked confused but the Vinewoods students looked happy. Last group to finish gets to clean the dishes the next four days (yelled Chase). So the four went to the boxes and explain to their group is what is happening.

*With Deku's group*

So me and Todoroki can carry these boxes and Kirishma can you carry Bakugo and these smaller boxes if that is alright with you guys (asked Deku). They nodded their head and carried the boxes and Bakugo to their room.

*With Chase*

Let's just carry all that we can and get the rest (said Chase). They all agreed and started to carry the boxes.