Chapter 6: B Day

+ No One's P.O.V +

Everyone got up, ate breakfast and started to get ready for school and theirs was chit chatting in each room but soon they were ready and head to the school and got to class with Mr. Aizawa. Alright get in your seats and took out your books for this class and read page 25 to 64 and write me a full page about how the event could have been change bad or good (said Aizawa). The students did take the books out but after Aizawa fell asleep some of them started to goof off after half an hour Aizawa saw/heard the students and said. This is do after class (said Aizawa). This scared some of the students into working and after another 30 minutes the bell rang and the papers were pass down and given to Aizawa and he left and soon after Mary came in the room. Alright this is a free period, so do whatever but I do recommend to prepare for next class (said Mary). The U.A students were confused about this but did ignored it until they heard. Mary do you know if it going to be like last time or (said Chase). Depending on how he sees the team and Mr. Aizawa's notes and the fighting wheel (said Mary). The Vinewoods started to complain about the "fighting wheel" and this confused the U.A students. What is the "fighting wheel" (asked Shinso). Well basically it's in it's name (said Chase). The two other students agreed with that but Deku knew that confused them more and it did and Deku elbowed Luna to say something. It's basically a wheel that you spin if you are playing the role of villain (said Luna). She than elbowed Deku into talking. Example if my team are the villains, we would spin the wheel to see if we have another villain group with us or the heros have more help (said Izuku). And the villains get to pick the spot (said Chase). But the villains don't know who they are going up against (said Jess). And once that spot as been used the other villains can't use it (said Luna). So how do they pick the roles (asked Momo). Well it's either random or Mr. Nego picked (said Izuku). Oh yeah didn't he put you up against someone with animal control or something (asked Chase). He did and the qurik was called animal whisper and it did work on me (said Izuku). We lost that fight (said Luna). But the guy had trouble stopping controlling Izuku, he was under his control for a week (said Jess). The Vinewoods students started talking about the fights against other students until. How many have you done (asked Todoroki). How many have you fucking lost (asked Bakugo). Well we've done it 13 times (said Chase). This will be our fourteenth time (said Luna). And the losing I have lost four (said Chase). Me and Jess lost twice (said Luna). And let my guess the nerd lost all of them (said Bakugo). That's to not nice Bakugo (said Ochaco). That's unmanly bro (said Kirishma). Actually Izuku only lost once (said Jess). This shocked the U.A students and they did go to them asking them to join their teams but declined since they already have a team. Man you ever end up with you are lucky (said Chase). And you goes against you will be lucky to win against you (said Jess). Are you going all out (asked Luna). If I tell you that won't be fun (said Izuku). I guess your right Izuku (said Chase). Soon after the talking they just talked in their own groups until the bell rang and Mary didn't leave but came in was Mr. Nego, and Aizawa and Mic came in the U.A teachers went against the wall and soon Mary joined them. Alright class I want you to get up and go to your teammate or teammates and the person who made the team tell me about it and move the desk for room (said Mr. Nego). The students did what was asked and Mr. Nego went to Ochaco's group first. Alright Ochaco, tell me why this set up this team (asked Nego). Well with Luna's qurik we could teleport us to whatever I touched and to teleport us out of situation and Jess could glide themselves after I release her form my touch (said Ochaco). So how do you support them (asked Nego). Well I.... I don't know (said Ochaco). Well Luna and Jess wouldn't have agreed if it didn't support them, you pass this and Luna lead Ochaco to the fighting wheel and Jess stay here (said Nego). Luna lead Ochaco to the room and next up is Jiro. This is interesting Jiro, Shinso, Momo, so why (asked Nego). I know that all of our quriks can't really support others that well but I can tell them who is coming and Momo would make something that can help us and Shinso could try and to control of them (said Jiro). You pass, Jess take them to the room (said Nego). They left with Jess to the room and next is Mina. So Mina this is your team (asked Nego). Well with Sero can help support us with is qurik and I can help Todoroki's fire and he can help with my qurik with his ice (said Mina). Interesting, well you pass go with Mary (said Nego). They left and next up is Kirishma. As expected, you pass (said Nego). But you didn't (said Kirishma). Well with Bakugo's qurik and your it's a good match and Chase will be able to support Bakugo as well (said Nego). Oh okay (said Kirishma). And you can wait for us (said Nego). Next up is Denki. Denki and Deku, I'm surprised (said Nego). Well from what I heard form your students Deku, is strong and with his qurik, he could use is water to shot my electricity and I recently learned about is air dragon about what he could do but I don't know how I support him and Tysuu can be supported by Izuku with is water (said Denki). You pass (said Nego). What (said Denki). Well like Luna and Jess, I trust Izuku's choices, now let's head to the room (said Nego). They head to the room. Alright team makers come here, (said Nego). He gave them papers. These papers have what your teams roll and don't open them till in this room again and I want everyone outside and the teachers will call you in (said Nego). They went outside and soon team Kirishma was called. Wouldn't they be villains (asked Jiro). Nope they could be heros being given the location (said Jess). This went on till the last group, the heros are Ochaco's team and Denki's team and villains are team Jiro and Mina, Kirishma's team as join Mina. Alright I want the villains in the fighting wheel and the heros will be lead be the teachers in different rooms and change into your gym wear before leaving (said Nego). So everyone left to the locker rooms and once someone finished they were lead to their rooms one by one and once everyone was in the room they were given on who they are fighting with it's Ochaco's team against Jiro's team and Denki's team against Mina's Team. Now I want team 1 on the mountain field (said Nego). That is Ochaco's team and Jiro's team and they went to the field and once the hero team was at the entrance they were told on who they are fighting.

- Time Skip -

In the end Ochaco's team lost against Jiro the fight and Denki's team did win against Mina as well. You guys did amazing and we will be looking over on what you could have done better next class (said Nego). Uh sir where is Izuku (asked Ochaco). And where is Luna (asked Momo). Don't you guys remember (asked Chase). The U.A students and teachers looked confused about what Chase said. One of Izuku's drawbacks are he can't control the gender and two of them are females (said Jess). Alright I'm not sure (said Chase). What do you mean (asked Denki). Well the only one that helps Izuku are Luna and female heros (said Chase). Anyways I think you guys are good today, you don't need to come to English today (said Mic). The students were excited but the thing they didn't know is that Izuku went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the main thing I want to know is who should help Deku with his heat and you can vote multiple times, so here is an example if Shinso get 5 votes and Kirishma gets 5 too they would be sharing Izuku but if Denki gets 7 point and Todoroki gets 4, Denki wins and it's just him and Izuku and I was thinking I could do this as a Dekubowl and make a second book were Vinewoods gets to go to U.A next year but anyways vote away

- Shinso

- Denki

- Todoroki

- Kirishma

- Bakugo

- Sero

- Mina

- Momo

- Ochaco

- Tysuu

- Jiro

Word Count: 1527