Chapter 8: Date?

Sorry I have been gone but I wanted to wait for the votes but it seems like only two people and they picked Kiri, so at the end I will do the same thing but no Kiri and Bakugo and this will be a short one so next chapter will have some KiriDeku in it with whoever next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•No One's P.O.V•
* W/ Midoriyas *

Bakugo and Deku were woken up by Inko and once she woke them up Izuku started to blush crazy and so did Bakugo but not as much as Deku. Good morning you two (said Inko). Hey mom/auntie (said Deku/Bakugo). Izuku sweetie is your heat done, the school as been worried (said Inko). Yeah mom, Kachaan helped me (said Deku). Aww thank you sweetie for helping Izuku but now you two are going to need to go back now (said Inko). Alright mom/auntie (said Deku/Bakugo). Come on Kachaan let's go (said Deku). Oi nerd don't forget the papers (said Bakugo). This did make Bakugo blush but it did disappear before anyone noticed and headed back to the dorms in what they worn form last night.

×At the Dorms×

Welcome back (said Jess). It's good to be back (said Deku). They heard someone running down the hallway and to see Kirishma. Welcome back Bakubro (said Kiri). Yeah, yeah I'm going back to bed (said Bakugo). Hey wait Bakubro (said Kiri). He did just leave and this did disappointed Kiri and this did make Deku sad. Hey Kirishma do you want to go (asked Izuku). This got Kirishma attention and make him blush. Wait what (said Kiri). This did make Jess laughed. He wants you to go to the park or mall or something (said Jess). Yeah that will be fun but do you want to change (asked Kiri). This confused Deku but did realized and blushed and said yes and changed.

÷ Time Skip ÷

Deku is now in a pink sweater and black leggings and red boots (or whatever you want him in). Are you ready (asked Izuku). Yeah (said Kirishma). So they left and went to a restaurant and shops/stores and they finally went to a park. This as been fun (said Deku). Yeah it as (said Kirishma). They made it to a bench in the park. So Izuku, I was wondering if I can... (said Kirishma). Yes (asked Deku). Can I pet your ears (asked Kiri). This made Izuku blush. Sure (said Deku). Kirishma did start to pet/rub Izuku's ears and this did make Deku "pur" and this did make Kiri blush and laugh and this made Izuku laugh and once they are done petting the ears they started to chat and Kiri started to pet Izuku's tail and they learned a lot about each other and how similar they are but a group whistles at Izuku and started to walk up to them. Hey baby dragon (said #1 guy). Picked the air dragon (said #2 guy). Izuku do you know them (asked Kiri). They were from Vinewoods (said Izuku). Were (asked Kiri). Yeah we were kicked out (said guy #3). Why (asked Kiri). We don't know (said #1 guy). This did piss off Izuku and he stood up with his wings out and eyes going into slits and claws out point at them. You know exactly why (said Izuku).

°•MENTION RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULTS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO SEE/READ COME BACK TILL I SAY IT'S OVER•°

Kirishma gets up and grabs Izuku's shoulder. Izuku calm down (said Kirishma). Yeah suger tits (said #2). Or get on your hands and knees (said #1). Not manly man (said Kirishma). Isn't that what you want dude, right now that thing as a pussy and it would be amazing to hit that (said #1). I understand now (said Kiri). See he also wants to have sex with it (said #2). No that you hurt people, you aren't going to be heros, your a villain (said Kirishma). That doesn't matter as long as we can get a pussy and tits were fine being a villains then (said #3). You guys are already villains at the school (said Izuku). Why (said #1). You fucking drug the girls in the dorms and rape them and take them to your place and sell their bodies for your selfish needs (yelled Izuku).

•° IT'S OVER°•

Izuku I think we should go (said Kiri). Izuku just nodded his head yes and they started to walk away but they groups of people stared to yell at them for being cowards for walking away but Deku and Kiri didn't care but when they made it back to the dorms Kiri laid on the couch in the Commons and Deku went over to him. Hey Kiri sorry about that (said Izuku). It's fine Izuku (said Kiri). Can we ummm.... Cuddle (asked Deku). Both of them are blushing at this but Kiri nodded his head yes and Deku laid on top of him and soon both of them fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have two ideas here they are but if you vote Todoroki on the #1 don't vote for him #2 and same for everyone else to.

1. Volunteering (give idea on what/where they volunteer)

Todoroki

Shinso

Denki

Sero

Mina

Ochaco

Tysuu

Momo

Jiro

2. Seeing Izuku's "den"

Todoroki

Shinso

Denki

Sero

Mina

Ochaco

Tysuu

Momo

Jiro

Word Count: 895