Drunk stream with Minx.

This is a part that's about when Skeppy did a Love Or Host, He got drunk on stream 2 Days before doing that. On the Love Or Host, the stream is brought up, and Minx asks Skeppy if he wants to to a drunk stream with her one day, and Captain Puffy asks to join. (I hope you guys saw that, or remember.) SEIRRAH, I KNOW YOU DONT WATCH THE DSMP, SO THIS WILL BE SO CONFUSING. Anyways I'll start the story.

Skeppy's Pov:

Well here I am, sitting in my new room, and about to stream. It's been so long since my last stream, and I didn't expect my comeback to be like this. I'm waiting in discord for Minx, and Puffy to join. Bad is already in the call, I'm kind of nervous.. not even for just myself, but Bad as well.

We always plained on getting drunk together on stream when we meet up. (That's a fact, Bad mentioned it on the stream.) I have never seen him actually drunk. I don't drink often, that stream was my third time being intoxicated, and I haven't drank since then.

I hear the discord sound when some one joins the call. "Hello?" I said. "Heyyyyyyyyyy Skeppy!" Minx said with an exciting yet still dull tone.
"Skeppy, this is gonna be focking hilarious!" (Excuse the miss spelling, I'm trying to type an Irish accent because Minx is Irish) "Yeah, I know you talked about how funny the last stream was." I replied.

"Yessss! You are so chilled out, but still very funny, it's focking great!" Minx said. (Sorry if I use the word "fuck" alot for Minx, she says it alot.) "I see that BadBoyHalo is in the call, why isn't he talking?"

I hear him unmute, before saying "Hiiiiii Minxxxxx!"
Another person joins the channel. "Hey puffyyyyy!" Bad says excitedly. "Hey guys!" Puffy responds. "So... What are the rules? Like... Are we just drinking till we get drunk, or is there a challenge?" Puffy asks.

"It's gonna be like, Truth or Shot basically."
Minx answers. "Who is asking the questions?" Bad asks. "Well we will ask them to each other, untill we get too drunk." Minx says. "And if no no no... WHEN we do, I'll let the most sober person read them from chat." Minx added on.

"Okayyyy, just to be honest I'll probably be the one reading them out, because I have a high alcohol tolerance." Puffy said before she laughed. "Puffy is like the Mom of the group." I said. "Alright, the stream starting room has been playing for awhile, are you all ready?" Minx asked.

"Yeah, I guess we are all ready." The stream starts, and people start flooding in. We all have our face cams on, besides Bad. Minx continues to explain the rules to chat before we start.

"Alright, we are all going to start off with one swig of it." Minx said. "Oh noooo this is gonna go down quick, I have a low tolerance!" I stated. "We know Skeppy." Puffy said. I took the swig after Minx counted down from three.

"AUEHHHH! IT TASTE SO NASTY!" I yelled. "WHY DID I AGREE TO DO THIS AGAIN!!!" I whined. "Now it's time for questions!!!!" Minx says. "I'll be asking first, and if you refuse to answer...TAKE A DRINK!" Minx says aggressively. "No wait, also if I say to take a shot if it applies to you." Minx said.

"Like the hotwings stream?" Bad asked. "Yes, like that!" Minx said. "Okay!" Bad said. "Take a drink... If...
You are a bendy ruler." (Sorry if you don't understand the reference.) "What the hell Minx?" I said in a joking tone. "Language." Bad said. "Today we find out if Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are bendy rulers or not."

Captain Puffy added. If you don't understand the joke, one time I made a tweet saying that I was "Straight as a ruler." And people start replying with bendy ruler images. Bad and I played Minecraft a little while after, and I told him he was a bendy ruler. That's pretty much the joke.