Chapter 1

Anya's Pov

Let's Go! I yelled from the hallway. Chanel was taking forever we were supposed to be ready 30 min ago I mean she just keeps re-doing her hair I mean I understand she's nervous though. Were about to go to club VIXEN and The Weeknd and Childish Gambino are suppose to be there. I am so fuckin' exited.

"I'm fuckin' comin' don't rush me nigga" she yelled back. I'm a coco brown and she's more of a carmel color she's a little taller than me. We both had curves for days and big eyes but hers are green and mine are hazel. For some reason a lot of people say we look like a light skin and dark skin version of each other but it's whatever. Tonight we were wearing all XO brands black and white XO dresses hers had quarter sleeves but mine were sleevless and I just wore a black and white and a black and white cardigan and she got the XO heels and I couldn't find mine so I just wore black shoes. Chanel did my make up for me so we were both on point.

"Okay nigga let's go" I said looking back at her and walking towards the car. When we got there it was kind of weird because so many people were staring at us and someone slapped me and Chanel's ass and Chanel cussed them out and I couldn't stop laughing. 

When we got inside Abel and Gambino had just got done performing their song that I had honestly never even heard until today. Then when they got off of stage they went to talk to Cash, Lamar, Frank, and Tyler. When I saw them I almost died.

"Let's go over there" Chanel said interutpting my day dream.

"What we can't go over there, how are we gonna even get passed the body guards". I argued,

"BItch trust me" when we got closer she told me to play along and I did.

Before Chanel could even speak I interupted her " Hey" I said biting my lip.

The guard looked at me looked around and then looked me and Chanel up and down. 

"What" he said. I could tell he thought we were cute he just didn't wanna give in. He looked down. I lifted his chin and made him look at me.

"Do me a favor" I said. 

"What" he said trynna look down. I whispered something in his ear and Chanel had a confused look on her face when I didn't tell her what I said. The guy nodded winked at me and my friend smacked our ass and moved aside and let us through.

"You handeled that better than I thought you would" she said with a surprised look on her face.

I looked at her and giggled " I know me too".