Chapter 36

* * * * * 3 days later * * * * * 

Anya's POV

I had just woke up I was at my brothers house and he was talking to Issa about what happened the other night in the kitchen over the phone. "Nah bro that was fucked up though" he said laughing. I don't know what the fuck their laughing about. That's another reason why I didn't want to date Issa him and my brother are like best friends and I know they would steady be doing stupid shit. "Nah bro I bet she don't wanna talk to you but I mean I guess I will tell her to go over there today but you better clean up that house or she ai-" my brother started to say but stopped when he heard me walk in. I went to get some orange juice and I got out some cottage cheese and strawberries. "Bro you eat like a fucking pregnant lady who the fuck blends that shit" my brother said looking disgusted "Me nigga" I said rudely "Since when" he said and I just ignored him and walked back upstairs to put on some clothes. I was staying in their guest room right next to Jayla and Jordan's room. I showered and put on some underwear and a matching bra after that I washed my face brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. When I was done I put on my customized Kiss Land button up t-shirt with some light jean shorts and some black converse. After I got dressed I did my hair I left it curly and put a black bandanna around my head. I got my phone and headed downstairs. "Hey uhm do me a favor" I heard my brother say "What" I replied impatiently "Go see Issa, baby boy just wanna talk" he said giving me a hug "Alright bubba I guess" I said leaving "You know I hate that" he said referring to his little nick name.

I got in the car and met up with Chanel and Prince. "Hey baby boy" I said ignoring Chanel and taking Prince from her. He was cheesing mad hard and he was now had a full set of baby teeth and they were really white. "Look at my baby boy" I said but he just mumbled he's to cute I swear. "Hey he mumbled mamma yesterday but me and Gambino were kind of debating if it should be his first word or not" Chanel said trying to break the ice. "Cut the bullshit why did you tell Issa my business" I said gently bouncing my leg with Prince in my arms. "It was really just to help you I just thought you would need help" she said grabbing Prince because he was starting to cry. "Okay look to be honest I just don't think Abel is gonna take you back I mean you really did fuck up" by the end of her sentence I was crying. I didn't reply I just got up and went to my car "bye" I said not listening to whatever else she had to say. Chanel is one person I always thought would be there for me 100% I mean I guess she was right in a way and maybe she WAS just looking out for me but damn. I drove off to go to Issa's but not before I picked some Ice cream from dollar general.

I knocked on the door and Issa opened it right after I did. "Hey" I said rolling my eyes still eating my ice cream "Hey ma I-" he started to say "Mhm but nah for real I'm in a wack ass mood so this needs to be quick" I said walking into the house and sitting down. "Look I'm sorry" he said "Look ma all I was trynna do is help you I swear that was my only intention and I wasn't apart of anything that happened the other day and I want you to understand that I would never try to hurt you" he explained quickly worried about the little time slot I gave him. "Well cool whatever I forgive you bye" I said getting up and leaving but he grabbed my arm "For real Ja- Anya" stuttered through his words "First of all my name isn't Jasmine and second let me go because I got my brother and Abel on speed dial" I said pulling my arm away from him and walked towards my car "Anya fucking quit" he said pulling me back into the house and took my phone out of my hand. "Issa what the fuck" I yelled at him trying to get my phone. "Nah just listen to me" he said pushing me back "Gimme my phone" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He didn't listen "Man listen cause you bout to piss me off" he said with his grip getting tighter. I looked him straight into his eyes. I couldn't see the same Issa and I didn't see the same innocent filled eyes "Issa" I said letting a tear fall from my eye "Don't give me that look" he said letting me go and looking away but still not giving me my phone I walked towards him and he pushed me back and started walking towards me.

I hope Issa wasn't gonna do something this stupid right when he got close enough to me he slapped me and not even a minute after that 3 cars pulled up and I knew who was in each one there was a black Special Edition Buick Park Avenue I knew my brother and them were in that there was a dark blue Mercedes Benz that had to be Gambino and Chanel and I knew they were the ones to figure out to come and help me...like always and lastly Abel in his 2014 Escalade my brother came in first and yelled at Issa "What the fuck is wrong with you, you a bum ass nigga gimme my sisters fucking phone" he yelled taking it "And where the fuck is Roxy" he asked making me a little confused. Who the fuck is Roxy. Gambino came in after and got my brother to stop yelling at Issa that fucking peace maker. Abel came in helped me up without looking me in the eyes at all and took me to the Buick "Abel you know I would rather ride with you" I said looking down "It's okay just ride wit' your bro-" in the middle of his sentence I looked up and our eyes met "A'ight come on" he said walking towards the car. When we got into the car it was quiet for a while before my phone rang. *I got a confession to make I don't rush a date commitment is an enemy to me* Abel picked up and silenced it as a tear fell from his eye "Oh uh sorry I'll change it I fo-" I started to say put Abel did a U turn and it threw me off. We pulled to the side of the road and just sat there and I made sure to be quiet. "Anya I think we should-".