Chapter 5

Chanel's POV

We were following the Ambulance truck when we finally made it to the hospital where Anya was. I really couldn't handle this not knowing what's wrong with her was killing me. "Fix it why won't they let me see her, it doesn't make since do something Abel" I was crying into Gambino's chest and he just held me while Abel sat over there in shock. When I walked over to sit down I looked over and I saw my stepdad on a stretcher. I haven't talked to him ever since I left my house to move in with Anya when I was 16. Anya's mom found out he had been raping me since I was 6 and my mom wouldn't do anything so she just took me in. I tried to walk over to him and that's when I saw it he had a shot wound in his left shoulder and in the back I saw Jay and Shawn in the back making a gun with their finger and shooting them.

I don't know why I guess a lot had just happened but when I saw them I started to cry and I just broke down. Right there in the middle of the hospital. I guess Gambino was worried about me and told the nurse to put us in a room we could share with Anya because they took us into her room and gave me some water. Seeing Anya in the conditon she was in Abel finally broke down. Me and Gambino just sat by him and comforted him. When Abel straigtened up Devonte and Drew walked in. "Hey what happened" he said rushing in "Nothing why are you here" I said with an attitude "We're on her emergency contact list you know him being her ex and me being like her brother I thought you wouldn't be so rude when we came" Drew budded in speaking up for himself.

When Abel heard the word ex boyfriend and realized who Devonte was he rushed up and pinned him against the wall with his arm in the front of Devonte's neck. I tried to pull him away but Abel just seemed to push harder when I did so I stopped "What the fuck did you do" Abel said angrily at Devonte and before I knew it Drew pushed Abel off of Devonte and Gambino jumped and punched Drew. When I tried to stop it Abel pushed me back so I wouldn't get hit and Devonte broke Gambino and Drew's fight up and me, Gambino, Drew, and Devonte went outside. Abel stayed inside with Anya and laid on her hospital bed.

"You guys can't be in there doing shit like that 1 person that I no matter how much we try to play and deny it DREW we all care about in some way and if you guys don't care ennough to try and figure out what is wrong with her in a calm way and not be disrespectful ass niggas you can leave" after I said that Gambino came and held my hand and I know Drew didn't leave because he didn't act right he left because he knew me and Gambino had something. I was hurt too I do love Drew unconditionaly but I feel the same way about Gambino and I don't know what to do. I just pulled away from Gambino and went to go talk to Drew for a minute.

"Drew" I yelled running up to him "What" he stopped impatiently. "Why?" I asked him and he just looked down without replying. "I mean I know you don't like the situation but you could at least stay for your sister I'm sure she would love to wake up with your smart ass comments" I laughed. He turned around and came back with me. When we got back Abel popped his head out of the room with a smile "She just woke up" we all pushed him aside and walked in.

"Baby!!" I yelled when I saw her eyes flutter open. "Nigga" she said in a pained voice. She tried to get up but Abel didn't let her. "What happened because I really don't wanna be here" she said impatiently "Nigga shut up withco half wake ass" Drew budded into our conversation. She just laughed and he gave her a hug before him and Devonte decided to leave. 

* * * * * * * 

We had just gotten back after a whole night and half a day in the hospital. "How you feelin'" the whole crew asked overwhelming Anya with questions right when we walked in. "What was wrong" Tyler asked and everyone got quiet from that one because we all kind of wanted to know "Uh the doctor just said it was to much stress" she said. I knew she was lying and her and Abel quickly went up stairs.

They were up there for a while before I decided to go up there and say something. "What actually happened?" I questioned them. For a while neither one of them said anything. "Okay promise you won't tell though" Anya said and Abel gave her a confused look "No Anya don't" Abel said. "Okay,so I had a pregnancy scare and I thought for sure I wasn't pregnant and all the drinking I did and whatever Devonte got me made the pills they made me take after I got the check up made me collapse" my mouth dropped and I looked at Abel in a confused way "And you knew" I asked Abel "Yup" he said "And that's why you were so mad at Devonte at the hospital "Yup" he simply said "And that's why you got mad she told you he showed up at the house "No" he said with a "duh" expression "That time I was just pissed" he explained "And who is the baby by" I asked and just when Anya was about to answer me my phone rang. "Hello is this Chanel" a woman said "Yes" I replied "Well we have bad news about your stepfather" before the woman could even tell me what happened I just started to cry.