Chapter 25

4 Months Later

* * * * * * * 

Gambino's POV

Chanel was now 5 1/2 months pregnant and her belly was big as hell. She was so hormonal steady mad at me but it was all good I don't blame her. You know what to be 5 almost 6 months pregnant I realized that Chanel actually wasn't that big. "Baby I got your food from taco bell 2 potato borritos, fries, and a Baja Blast" I yelled as I walked upstairs when she finished her food I had just started mine and she took it from me "Gimme a bite" she said taking a huge bite out of my burrito. "Okay you know what have it" I said walking off to the kitchen to make me a burger and some fries. "Thanks baby" she said as I walked off "Yeah nigga whateva" when I got to the kitchen Anya was in their. "Oo make me a sandwich pwease sissa" I said sticking out my bottom lip. "Nigga shut up I will make you one and don't complain about what's on it or I will pop you upside the head" she said laughing and waving a spoon in my face. "Okie mother fucking dokie nigga" I said spinning around in one of the chairs on the bar stool. She handed me a sandwich and then sat down across from me and ate one too.

"You should make me some macaroni now cause you know I'm still hungry and such things" I said wiping crumbs from the counter. "Okay then but give me like 30 minutes cause I gotta a head ache" she said going upstairs to lay down. I went upstairs and Chanel was gulping down some of her drink "Chanel slow down, damn" I took the drink from her "Chanel you can't be doing shit like that with a baby" I tried telling her but she took it back and started drinking again. "Okay nigga you play to fuckin' much you really do need to slow down though" I told her again "And you need to shut the fuck up I'm tired and I don't need to hear you running your mouth" she snapped back. She's always snappin' on me and it gets real fuckin' annoying but only 6 more months though.

Anya's POV

I was texting someone when Abel jumped up from the bed and started to walk out the door "Anya come on it's our weekend to have Jayla and Jordan remember" he said getting excited. "Abel it's 2 p.m. their not even out of school yet chill" I told him as he sat back down. They are over here so much they even have a section of our closet for them and we made a game room in our extra room just for them. I have to be honest though I'm glad the kids are growing on him. "Let's check them out of school" he said putting his shoes on "No I can't just take them out of school just for fun" I replied quickly "Just wait 1 more hour matter of fact we can head over to my brother's and wait for their school bus to come" I said putting on some shorts, shoes and changing my shirt.

When we got there my brother was panicking over something "What's wrong" I asked him. "Ma just got checked into the hospital" he said slowing down his worry "Oh" I pushed some tears back and texted Chanel I didn't tell her much because I didn't want her to get to stressed with the baby. Right after I texted her she called me "What the fuck is going on is she okay" she yelled into the phone "Hey, calm down she's gonna be okay I will talk to you about it when I get back to the house" I said hanging up the phone.

"Anya" my brother said making me look up at him I could see him holding back tears. "I need to go see mom and I don't want to take Jayla and Jordan all the way out of state so imma need to ask if they can stay with you for a while maybe about a week and a half" he said sitting in the couch across from me "Okay, go pack their stuff when they get here were leaving" I know I seemed mad at my brother but my brother knows how I deal with pain and that for me is the easiest way.

When the kids got back my brother talked to them about what was gonna happen and they got their stuff gathered up and went to the car with Abel. I had a quick discussion with my brother about when he was leaving and when he needed to come back and I joined Abel, Jayla, and Jordan in the car. They were talking about something but when I got into the car they stopped. It was a long ride home but I decided to call my mom when we were in the car. Every time I called it went straight to voice mail. Every time I heard it made me hurt worst and I guess Abel saw the expression on my face and took the phone away from me. "Anya you don't even know if anything is wrong yet" he tried saying but I didn't listen "Abel yes I do my mom doesn't go to the hospital unless she really needs to and she never turns her phone off; ever". I said with tears coming from my eyes.

"It's okay auntie" I saw Jayla come up and hug me and I knew Jordan would have done the same if he wasn't in Chanel and Gambino's room. I just thought of what my brother was going through and had to call him

Phone Call:

Me: Hey I was just calling to check on you see if you made it yet and see how things are going.

Jaden: Yeah I'm good I haven't made it yet we got about 1 more hour to go I will call you when I make it though

Me: Okay thanks Jaden be safe

End Of Phone Call

After that I tried not to seem weak. "Jayla go play with your brother for a minute" I said holding back so many emotions and like always Abel had my back. "Come here baby everything is gonna be okay" he came and sat by me and hugged me. I loved Abel and I times like this especially i'm glad to have him and the reassurance of him feeling the same way is all I needed.