Chapter 32

Okay some people told me they couldn't see this picture in the last story so here it is. Apparently Prince wasn't able to be seen in the other MM so I will show him in the next chapter.

The next day

* * * * *

Chanel's POV

After we found out what the sound was and Gambino collapsed we called the ambulance and met them at the hospital for a while they wouldn't let us go back until they found out what exactly was going on. When they finally let us go see him the doctor stopped me after Abel and Anya went ahead of me "Are you the patients spouse" he asked me "Yes i'm his fiance actually, why?" I replied with curiosity "Well there are some things I need to quickly go over with you" he said looking nervously "And they are" I said growing impatient holding Prince and wanting to see my baby. "Well first a bullet grazed Mr. Don-a" he started to say "Donald" I said speeding him up " And none of your plans for your wedding should be postponed but any tours has coming up will have to be one bullet grazed his right arm and the other grazed the right side of his stomac-" I knew what he was saying but I was so confused "Wait, wait, wait there were two bullets" I asked him quickly "Yes bu-" he started to speak but I interrupted him again "But I only heard one gunshot" I said curiously "Well ma'am I don't know how that's possible maybe the two wounds weren't at the same time but most likely they were because thew were both bleeding and they ripped flesh was new so-" he was interrupted AGAIN but this time it wasn't by me it was Prince "I'm sorry sir but I have to go can you get the police into his room immediately and get some guards at the entrances I'm so sorry I know your just trying to help I just gotta go" I said giving him a side hug and jogging to Gambino's room with Price in my arms still crying a little.

When I got to Gambino's room and walked in Abel and Anya were faced towards a corner talking and I could tell Gambino was trying to be sneaky and get up while they weren't looking "Gambino baby stop" I said rushing to his side and the first thing he did was take Prince away from me. "Wow love you too" I said laughing "Hey baby what did the doctor tell you" he asked me I'm guessing Abel and Anya told him why I didn't come in here when they did. "Well the bullet only grazed you apparently there were two, the police should be here and there are guards posted at every entrance an-" I started to say but I decided not to. "And what Chanel tell me" he said still looking into Prince's eyes "You won't be able to go on tour after the wedding...for safe-" I said slowly and under my breath but Abel interrupted me "Wait what no tour I need him wha-" he started to say but Anya stopped him and pulled him back into their conversation "I'm sorry baby" I said as I saw the smile on Gambino's face disappear "We're gonna figure out who did th-" he interrupted me raising his voice "Abel and Anya can I have a moment" he paused for a minute "What's wrong Gambino" I asked him sounding scared "What happened to my babies face" he said and I hurried to look at it but I didn't notice anything and then I realized he just said it to get me over there because he knew I would be to scared to go over there with him all hype. "I swear whoever did this better not be one of the many niggas you cheated on me with before" he said gripping me by my arm and pulling me close and letting me go at the end of his sentence "Gambino I don't even talk to them an- you know what nevermind" I dropped the baby bag and walked out with my hands up in surrender I walked out of the room and let Abel and Anya go back inside.

I was walking back when someone stopped me and pulled me into a room. I started to yell until I heard gunshots and noticed who had pulled me into the room. "Tati" I asked her. "Yeah I came to the hospital because I heard something about Anya and you being here and then I figured out Gambino and Abel were here and then when you came out of the room and I noticed someone pointing a gun at you-" she was just babbling "Tati I just found about 8 lies in what you just said" I paused and she looked a little worried and she bit her lip "First of all you just saved me and you don't like me, second we have guards at every door, and third I know damn well you didn't see anyone pointing a gun at me because you pulled me into this room from inside the room from this room, so my conclusion why'd you do it and the police are gonna be here at any mom-" someone walked into the room and Tatiana grabbed me and put the gun to my head. It was a cop checking the building for me I'm guessing after I wasn't in the room and the gunshot went off Gambino and them were worried about me. The cop looked me up and down "You Chanel or Anya" he asked looking curious "Wait Anya's out of the room too" I asked getting worried "Yeah, so I'm guessing your Chanel" he said simply.

I thought he was gonna do some cop stuff and maybe talk her into dropping the gun but he just shot her in the shoulder "What the hell" I yelled at him "Hey first we've been looking for her for a long time because she escaped from the Griffin Institution a few years back and second she's not gonna die it barely grazed her" he said cuffing her without even caring if she was hurt "Damn y'all really don't like black people do you" he turned around and gave me a look and I jumped backwards and out of the room. I went to get my baby and everyone rushed over to me "Where's Anya" was the first thing Abel said "I don't know I didn't even know she was out of the room what happened" I asked him "We got into an argument and she left. "Shit" I said running out of the room to call Issa.