Chapter 35

Abel's POV

I was sitting on the edge of the bed with the promise ring/necklace and the engagement ring I was gonna give her in my hand "Yo, are you alright" Gambino said coming from my bathroom "Yeah" I said getting up and packing Anya's stuff. Just when I was done I went towards my bedroom door to give her all of her stuff and Gambino grabbed my arm "Are you sure" he asked me looking straight in the eye. I sat down her bags and but my back against the door "Nah" I said with tears flowing down my face. "You can always just put your relationship on pause or li-" I knew he was gonna try and make excuses for her "Man no she fucked up I never did no shit like that to her" I said resting my head in my hands. "I know but I mean I know you love her and she's really sorry and I think you can work something out" he explained which made me think "Matter of fact maybe you guys probably just need some time a part maybe a break maybe just date other people for a while but I really think y'all gon' work" he said exiting the room with Anya's bags. He took them downstairs to the car and when he got back he went into his room and Anya came back into the room. She immediately started apologizing "Look Anya" I said grabbing her arms "We need a break baby" I said looking into her eyes and that's when she looked around and notices that her stuff was gone and she started crying even harder.

"Abel don't do this your suppose to love me you said th-" she cried into my chest "Anya baby it's okay we're just gonna take a break, in this time you can do whatever you want get that shit out of your system" I said kissing her on her forehead and handing her, her keys, her purse, her phone and charger, and her shoes. All of her stuff that was in the bathroom and in the closet had been packed up. It kind of hurt me to think she was gonna leave and go straight to Issa's. I honestly don't even think this break is gonna last a week but I know we need it. I love Anya with everything I have left in me but I know it was best that we separated for a while "Anya" I said as Anya picked up her stuff and started to walk to the door "I love you" I said trying not to cry "I love you too Abel" she said opening the door and going down stairs.

Gambino's POV

Me and Chanel walked Anya out as she cried. When she got in the car she said bye but she didn't leave she sat there for a minute and cried and Chanel comforted her and then she left. When we got upstairs and sat down Prince woke up and started to cry. I went over to his crib and picked him up. We sat him on the bed and me and Chanel sat near him. We were watching TV and Chanel was taking a video of me because I was playing with my bottom lip. "Your stupid" she said laughing. "I'm not stupid I'm an observer" I said laughing harder "Nah your stupid" she said right back "Well, your so fucking annoyingly pretty and shit and your meanly beautiful" I said in a mean tone "Nigga shut up" she said laughing hard. "Nah, you motherfucking perfect ass nigga you shut up" I said trying not to laugh. That's how me and Chanel's weird ass conversations go man I love her so much that's my everything right there. She got up and went to get something out of the mini fridge her greedy ass decided to buy the other day. She got out my favorite ice cream and tried to get away without giving me any "Gimme some" I said sticking out my tongue "Nooo" she whined "Fine, it's cool you don't love me" I said playfully crossing my arms and fake crying "Aww baby" she said scooping a part of her ice cream and acting like she was gonna feed it to me but took it instead "You mad" she said playfully "Or nah" she finished after I licked her cheek "Gambino ugh" she said wiping her face. "Gimme some" I said pouting "Okay baby only cause that face you mad was cute" she said in a baby voice and took another scoop and handed me the rest. "I love you nigga" she said putting Prince in his crib "I luhhhhh you too" I said still eating Ice cream "Say it right" she said scooting closer to me so I could wrap my arm around her "I love you too, baby" I said laughing.

Anya's POV

I sat in the car after I left trying to figure out where to go when I got a call.

*Phone Call*

Me: Hello

Issa: Uhm hey you know you can come over here right.

Me: Yeah, but how do you even kn-

Issa: Chanel told me to hit you up because you needed somewhere to stay for a while

Me: Oh well I don't think it's the best idea that I stay with you

Issa: Nah, I think it is it's called a break for a reason just come on you don't even gotta stay here that long and I can sleep in the guest room

Me: Alright I will be there soon but I will sleep in the guest room and you can sleep in your room

*End Of Phone Call*

I went over to Issa's and there was hella people over I just went straight to the guest room and sat in there on my phone. After a while some dark skinned nigga walked in drunk. "What up Ma" he said laughing "Nothing but ya breathe can you like not get in my face smelling like charlie sheen's house" I said laughing and playfully pushing him back. "What's up though" he said sitting down right up next to me "Can you back up damn" I said scooting over. He pushed me back onto the bed "Ma you needa muh fuckin' bein' so rough" he said angrily. "Nigga let go of me this shit hurts" I said trying to squirm out of his grip. When I finally payed attention to who it was. Shawn. I struggled more to get up when I realized it was here and then he slapped me and I slapped him right back. After a while of him nearly choking me to death Issa walked in and punched him and told him to get out. "You okay" he asked me "Man fuck you I know you set that shit up for him to be here" I yelled at him and hit him in the chest "Man no I didn't" he replied quickly "Shut the fuck up I know when your lying call me when you get your fucking house in check" I said and rushed out of his house.