Chapter 18

Anya's POV

I had Frank take me to a hotel because he wouldn't take me to any one's house and he paid for my hotel too. He came up with me just to get me settled in and then left. *I got a confession to make I don't rush a date commitment is an enemy to me but ever since your lips touched my face It's like a kissed was laced-*. "Hello" I said answering my phone. "Hey baby" it was Damien "Damien I'm not your baby the only reason I agreed to go out with you is because you said it was a friend thing" I snapped back "Whatever you know you like when I call you baby, but foreal where you at you want me to come through and get you" he said getting excited "No, it's okay I mean you can come by if you want as a friend thing but i'm gonna go ahead and stay here though" I replied "Okay where you at" he asked me I could hear him getting his keys "Hotel Manaco" I told him and hung up. 

When Damien got there I was on the phone with Abel "Abel why should I have stayed there and talked to you" I wasn't giving Abel chances to speak "No, Abel the bottom line is you had that dirty ass, STD havin' ass, deep throatin' ass, everybody's bitch ass hoe in my room on my bed and y'all prolly fucked before I got there and I hoped y'all used a rubber cause i'm not trynna catch nun'!" I yelled at him "Baby, chill you don't even know the full story I didn't cheat on-" Abel was trying to say as Damien started to talk "Come here" Damien's voice boomed in the background "Nah, who the fuck is that" Abel asked me "It's jus-" Damien took the phone out of my hand and hung it up "Damien" I yelled at him. "Why'd you do that" I understood he didn't know how mad Abel was gonna get but watched me get my lip busted for that shit when I see Abel.

"Anyway wassup though why'd you want me over" he asked laughing "No, you wanted to come through" I laughed mocking him "Ha, ha, your funny" he said sarcastically. There goes that smile again *I got a confession to make* my phone rang and Damien was about to get it but I got it first it was Gambino "Where are you" he asked me "Hotel Manaco, why" I asked him. Me and Damien were play fighting while I was on the phone "Boy get off me" I said to Damien playfully. "Me and Abel are coming to get yo-" Damien finally got my phone and hung it up. Why were they comin' to get me like damn hop off my imaginary dick gimme a day to myself. "Hey but there about to pick me up s-" Damien kissed me. "Damien move, I told you we can only be friends I'm with Abel" I told him going to get my stuff. 

Damien pushed me back onto the bed. I thought this nigga was cool too but now look where we are. "Damien stop damn" I pushed him off of me and he got right back on top of me. "Stop" I told him and I slapped him and he hit me right back "You know it's 9 in right" he asked me. He had already ripped my shirt. I wasn't trynna get raped last time I got raped I was 12 Chanel was raped by the two different people on the same day at the same time and the only reason I was able to get out of it was because Chanel was there to get me out of there. It brought up so many emotions I just started to cry and yell at him I knew I was over reacting a little because he hadn't started yet but I didn't want him on me. It just brought up so many memories and flashbacks. "Abel" I yelled for him Gambino him and Chanel were the only people I knew could get me out of this situation. When I finally heard Gambino's voice my tears stopped "Aye nigga get the fuck off of her" Abel pulled Damien back and punched him a few times and I hugged Gambino. "Come on Chanel is in the car let's go" Gambino said picking up my stuff.

When we got back I looked in the mirror I looked horrible my hair was messed up my shirt was ripped and my nose was bleeding Chanel came and stood next to me in the mirror. "It'll be all good girl hop in the shower and I will redo your hair. For a moment I looked at me and Chanel in the mirror and saw our old selves and it made me jump. I took a long shower Abel was downstairs so I was able to just think. I put on some clothes and wrapped my hair in a towel and went to Chanel's room and she was getting stuff ready to straighten my hair. As I sat there we talked about when we were younger and all the weird stuff we did together like make up weird words and songs and bash on people just for fun. When she was done she pinned my hair up and we went to the guest room and hung out in there for the rest of the night. It was nice to have my friend that I grew up around and to have accomplished so much with her. 

Flashback: 

Anya and Chanel: *IM GOOD* 

Anya: When that beat drops tho

Anya and Chanel: XO till we OD!!

Yeah I know this chapter wasn't that good I was having some trouble with writers block but yah.

XO till' we OD