Chapter 24

Chanel's POV

I had just looked at the pregnancy test and I was afraid to take it but I did anyway "Uh guys". I looked Anya in the eye and I could tell she was trying to read me "Bitch calm down I haven't taken it yet" I said playfully and then I got serious "And I don't think I want to. I mean what if I am pregnant what if when Gambino finds out and he doesn't want it what if he yells at me because I got off of my birth con-" I was just babbling and I started to cry. "Chanel stop. Calm down take the test and we will see where it goes from there Chanel just take it" Anya and Jasmine slowly talked me into it and I finally got up and went to the bathroom to take it about 15 minutes after I got the results. Positive. The test was positive and I was pregnant and now what i'm gonna go show Gambino and he's gonna pus-. "What was the result" Anya and Jasmine said busting into the bathroom. "Uhm, I-it's. It's Positive" there was excitement and shock running all through my body and I honestly didn't know what to say.

"I'm gon' be a auntie I'm gon' be a auntie I'm gon' be a auntie" Anya and Jasmine chanted back and foward. "Uhm, can we go home. Right about now because I need to tell Gambino" I said wiping my tears and slowly walking outside. I called a cab to pick us up and it was there in about 20 minutes. When we got in I was quiet the whole way. When we got to the house me and Anya got out and stood in front yard for a minute. "I really don't know if I can do this, after I tell him this there is a lot running on this" I tried explaining to her how I felt. "No, trust me you can tell him I know something you don't know" she said which made me wonder about what that was suppose to mean.

When I went upstairs Gambino was picking himself out some clothes. "Gambino" I said with tears coming from my eyes "Look" I told him giving him the pregnancy test with the cap on it. "Yes" he was so happy he went downstairs and tolk everybody. When he got back I was crying "Baby what's wrong" he said sitting down next to me on the bed "How am I gonna do this" I asked him wiping my tears "How are we gonna do this" he told me hugging me closely. I have to admit I was glad he was with me on this. "Well you've got an appointment for tomorrow with Dr. Grey and were gonna figure everything out for now let's see what type of clothes our baby boy or girl gon' be lookin' fly in" he said laughing and dancing. I couldn't help but laugh when he was so enthusiastic.

* * * * * * * *

THE NEXT DAY

We got up and got dressed to go to the Dr. Grey's office and we left around 8:00 am. When we got there me and Gambino sat down and a lady immediately came up to us and asked for Gambino's autograph. After about 10 minutes of waiting a nurse came out "Dr. Grey is ready for you" when we walked back Dr. Grey was washing his hands. Oh my goodness I gotta admit Dr.Grey was fine for a white man. Anyway that's not the point. I sat down on the bed and Gambino pulled a chair up next to me and held my hand. 

After about an hour of us doing everything we had to and the doctor leaving the room for a little he came back. "Well since your about 1 1/2 months into pregnancy ayour baby is a boy and you will probably be due a little early" he came and told us the news quick fast and in a hurry. "Hah told you it was gon' be a boy yagah" Gambino teased me dancing around the office "Sit down" I raised my voice at him and he sat down. 

When we left and went back to the house we Gambino was already ready to shop "Gambino wait we won't even know the and he was honestly just guessing it was probably a joke I'm not even far enough into pregnancy yet" I tried reasoning with him. "Man, don't kill my joy I bet it's a boy anyway so shut up and let me gloat" he said playfully and continued looking online for baby clothes. Finally I gave in and sat back with him and watched him look through clothes and put things together "My motherfuckin' baby is not gon' go around dressed like you" I told him laughin'. "Nigga that was hurtful" he said and kissed my cheeck. After a while he was still looking and I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up and ate a whole bunch of food and Gambino tried to take away my chocolate waffles and I nearly punched him I think being pregnant has finally had an affect on me. "You know I could have made you a real breakfast right" he said looking at me with his cute self "Nah this is a real breakfast" I told him rolling my eyes "You mother fucking ink pen" he does this weird shit every time he's high so I knew what was up "Nigga calm down you blue fish" I said laughing "Shut up" he said laughing and snatching my food out of my hand "You a nigga, nigga" I said trying to get my food back. He gave it back and took a bite "I love you; and that shit is nasty as hell how you eat that" he said laughing at me and spitting it out in the trash can "Cause I'm better than you" I said taking a bite out of my food and he started pouting. "And I love you too, nigga" I said and licked his cheek "Uh nigga you nasty" he said wiping his cheeck off. "Shut up you know you liked it" I said sticking my tongue out at him. We sat there the whole day. We laid there talking, talking about all the things we we had been through and thinking of names for a girl or a boy. Prince Leandrew Glover for a boy and Ali Diamond Glover for a girl. I swear I love him.