- megumi x female reader -

PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS I HAVE NO IDEAS NOW 😭

Btw, since megumi's "maze" is in a library why not stage it in a library
________

"Not here.. Aha, there!" You said as you pulled the book from the bookshelf. It was a firm, dark red book with a golden outline, the book title was named, "魔女." It meant "witch." Why, though? No matter, you always used to steal the books and read them and silently "return" them at night, so you did the same routine. You sneaked out a small vent and went outside.

You heard footsteps behind you. Quickly, you ran off. You heard a voice. "Who's there? I know your hear somewhere!" It sounds feminine but a bit deep. You had to be careful or else you'd get caught. You hid behind a wall and saw the female walk to the opposite side. "Well, they aren't here, where have they run off to?" She asked herself. When you saw her walk away you sighed in relief and ran off to your place.

You rushed along alleyways and streets, making sure to not get seen, but you saw the lady that was chasing you earlier, she was talking with other people presumably about you. It seemed as she got a glance of you but you hid quickly, causing her to lose focus and not know who you were. She walked over to where you were, the people following her.

You ran into a alleyway, hearing her and the other people she was with talk about you and how you stole the book. "I just saw her here! I don't know where she went, look around!" The lady said, you knew they would check the alleyway you were in, so you ran out, you thought they hadn't seen you but the one who told them to look for you saw you.

Surprisingly enough, she didn't tell them, but instead chased after you on her own. You heard her fast footsteps behind you, but you were faster due to how much things you've been through. You turned past a store and looked behind you, the girl kept chasing you, when would she get tired? The people at the stores stared at you two when you guys ran past.

You taunted her by jumping on top of a food stall and saying, "Hah, when will you stop? Your tired, aren't you?" You said she scoffed. "I see people like you all the time." She replied, she climbed onto the stall but by the time she got on the rooftop of the building, you were gone. She pouted and looked around for you, but you were there, taunting her by making faces, it would soon turn night, so you had to hurry.

She saw you run off so she chased after you again. This time she was faster, one time she almost grabbed your hair but you jumped, causing her to let her delicate fingers slip between your strands of hair. You jumped between buildings since the alley way was small, she did also. You jumped over a chimney, almost tripping, but you turned around to get a look at her progress but little did you know, you were on the edge of the building, you saw your vision move almost upwards.

That was until you felt a grip pull you back by your sleeve, you heard her pant hard, out of breathe, meanwhile you held yours in. You looked up at her, it was night, the moon lighten up her body beautifully, wait, why are you thinking about this? You realized what you were doing before she pulled you into a kiss, you felt her hand slip into the hand holding the book, grabbing it. She let go of you and stood back, allowing you to step on the roof finally. "But lucky I'm not sending you to the library to really pay for this book, but I'd like to see you again sometime." She ended it off with a smirk and walked off.

_____________

what the megumi doing 😟