- netamo x calm female reader -

Ya ever heard the line "opposites attract"? Will this is the EXACT definition of it

so like, you and netamo luv each other but reader is super calm even in terrible situations and netamo is just the opposite

Also this is short since I'm a bit tired rn

_________

The wet grass brushed against your skin, the sunlight lit up your hair as you sat on the grass.

"How are you so god damn calm all the time?" Your friend, Netamo, asked you. Unlike you, she got angry at the smallest things going from little chips in walls, paintings, etc to someone acting a little bit off.

You simply smiled, she hated but also loved it when you smiled. It was a battle between hatred and love, fighting over how she would describe her feelings when you smile.

You looked up at the tree above you two, you saw a leaf fall down towards you as you held it carefully. Netamo slowly moved her self towards you to see what you were looking at.

She had an urge to rip it, an urge to take your eyes off it, but she tried to stop her self from doing it. Her attempt was successful, but had placed her hand on the leaf, seeing you look to her with a smile.

She looked away, embarrassed. You chuckled. "H-how are you so calm all the time?" She asked again. You looked up at the tree, thinking of an answer.

Nothing came out your lips, but a simple hum. It made her angry. "Well, will you stay calm from this?" She said as she gave you a small peck on the lips.

You were flustered and touched your lips, you saw Netamo look away, you chuckled and put the leaf on her lap, she stared at it.