"My sugar daddy?~"

Mr beast x dream
Type: fluff ( i actually don't know)

Summary:
This is when dream had let mr beast see his face after that mr beast would send stuff for dream and he just become dream sugar daddy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person pov-

As dream had a call on mr beast and mr beast has ask dream something  " when are you doing a face revile?" Mr beast ask dream as dream accidentally open his cam on that made mr beast blush because dream was wearing a crop top with a very short trousers with his tan skin and a dirty blond hair that was long in his shoulders and a freckles  a beautiful green eyes while dream just look at mr beast in an innocent look and confuse soon he notice that his cam is on.

-Dream pov-

I was confuse why jimmy is blushing but soon as i saw my cam was on i started to blush and i was about to turn off my cam "wait don't turn it off you look good" he said as he smile at me  as we talk more i saw him looking at me up and down... my long crush is looking at me up and down? (///).

-Mr beast pov-

As we talk i can't seem to stop looking at him up and down i guess you can call this as love at first sight? Hmm soon we end the call and i start buying more stuff for me to send dream hmm i guess i'll be his sugar daddy~ i just have to wait when all of the things i buy so i can send it...

-3rd person pov-

Soon the things that mr beast buy came he started to send and send more stuff to dream and dream didn't mind and wear them when on a call with Mr beast
.... fast forward when dream was streaming with sapnap, karl, george and quackity someone donated and said " so dream who is your sugar daddy?" That made him blush behind the screen "we don't talk about that" dream said that made the chat crazy until a few minutes later mrbeast donated 50000 and said  " who again is your sugar daddy now?" That made the chat crazier "WHAT?!" the other yell "..." dream cannot say anything just a blushing mess until karl let mrbeast into the vc "hmm now dream why don't you say who is your sugar daddy again?" mrbeast said with a smirk  "... y-you" dream said as he stutter on the words while others are just laughing well not george he liked dream but didn't want to admit it "did you guys met up" karl said " no but he showed me his beautiful face" mrbeast said while looking at the picture on his other phone  that picture was send a day before the stream "how does he look like" quackity said " he has a beautiful green eyes a shoulder hair it was a dirty blond hmm a tan skin" mrbeast said as he close his eyes to remember dream...

-Dream pov-

As he started to talk about me more and that he has seen me i started to blush at the words came with his mouth as such compliments to me.

-3rd person pov-

After a month mrbeast will be surprising dream by coming into his house and bringing some "gift" to dream... when he got there he was surprise by dream real hight he was about 5'3 or something because he was so short now he hugs dream and they just cuddle for the rest of the day

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
598 words

I didn't think that it was that short i just make it because i was bored and i haven't see some of this ship i promise i will take this down if they don't like it.

Just know you are loved... have a good day... good morning, after noon or night where ever you are<33~~